What's new

Pakistani corner

Yes i know previously it was #sonofkashmir. You will see many Indians trying their best to pollute trends related to Burhan and Kashmir.

I see it. But top trends speak for the trend and Farhan Virk is helping to take best tweets to top trends.

I see it. But top trends speak for the trend and Farhan Virk is helping to take best tweets to top trends.
Exactly. I think Indians have a dedicated media cell to ruin Kashmir related trends especially on Burhan. When @sonofkashmir became trend i observed every second email from Indian with completely non sense pictures.

Truck Art touch at baggage area NIIA.

19800923_1392077600861231_1478270867042271931_o.jpg

His name is commander Riaz Naikoo alias Zubair ul Islam a divisional commander of HM. Look a person who is very senior leader of Kashmir's strongest militant group living a very simple life. He left a comfort and choose difficult path for freedom, single handedly threatened 10 Lakh Indian troops without fear despite outnumbered and poorly armed. May Allah protect this brother.
@Zibago @django @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Zarvan @The Sandman @Narendra Trump @Spring Onion @haviZsultan @Windjammer @Umair Nawaz @Areesh @Azlan Haider

"But.. but--- but the youth wants to and are joining indian side" :sarcastic:
YEs. There are four JKP police and army personnel dexamped with their rifles and joined Mujahideen so far. One of them named Shaheed Naseer Pandit has been embraced shahadat with Shaheed Waseem Malla. Both are from Burhan Eleven and popular in valley.
Burhan-Wani-Group-Member-dies.jpg

Shaheed Waseem MAlla and Shaheed Naseer Pandit
hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom