What's new

Pakistani corner

16422357_1536706836357735_679066940190699784_o.jpg

.....without Hadeeth you can't follow orders of the Quran....

تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ

These are the Messages of Allah We convey to you with Truth. Then, in what HADITH, if not in Allah and His Verses, will they believe? (45:6)

No It's not there big fat lies said by this website. From Quran you can't even know what is actually meant by Salah yet alone know How to offer it. Every detail is in Hadith. Go read the links I gave you and also listen to videos I told you to listen. @Azlan Haider Yes when you lie about Quran you quote ayats out of context

@Azlan Haider[/USER] Yes when you lie about Quran you quote ayats out of context

Bro, why every time we quote any verse(s) from the Holy Qur'an that go against your extremely narrow interpretation of Islam, your only reply is "out of context", "liars", "Fitnah" etc. etc. ? Why not try to tell us the proper context and meaning of those verses instead ? We believe that the Holy Qur'an is not time or context bound .... And there is a difference between Arab tribalism/culture and Islam; the universal religion for all people (and for all times) ... Hope you too will be able to understand that some day

Regards

Arey don't fight here on religious matters.

No one is "fighting", sir ....

Bro, why every time we quote any verse(s) from the Holy Qur'an that go against your extremely narrow interpretation of Islam, your only reply is "out of context", "liars", "Fitnah" etc. etc. ? Why not try to tell us the proper context and meaning of those verses instead ? We believe that the Holy Qur'an is not time or context bound .... And there is a difference between Arab tribalism/culture and Islam; the universal religion for all people (and for all times) ... Hope you too will be able to understand that some day

Regards

No one is "fighting", sir ....
He is not wrong when it comes to disregarding hadith. How else did you learn to pray namaz? In a dream?

He is not wrong when it comes to disregarding hadith. How else did you learn to pray namaz? In a dream?

No one is disregarding all Hadith janab ... We are against uncritical acceptance and blind following only ... There is no "Sahih" book except Qur'an. As for 'how to offer namaz' I hope that you realize that there are contradictory reports on the proper method of offering namaz in the supposedly Sahih Hadith.... No two schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree on the same method. They don't even agree on the permissibility of combining prayers.

Last edited:
No one is disregarding all Hadith janab ... We are against uncritical acceptance and blind following only ... There is no "Sahih" book except Qur'an. As for 'how to offer namaz' I hope that you realize that there are contradictory reports on the proper method of offering namaz in the supposedly Sahih Hadith.... No two schools of Islamic jurisprudence agree on the same method. They don't even agree on the permissibility of combining prayers.
You are against Hadith Mr. But your argument is so dumb that you can't prove it right so come you try to make excuses. Without Hadith you can't follow 98 % orders of Quran as all details are in Hadith Books. We know this fitna of Quranists for some time now and we know How blatantly they lie about the Quran and present ayats without context. We are followers of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and 99 % Muslims do it and will keep doing it.

You are against Hadith Mr. But your argument is so dumb that you can't prove it right so come you try to make excuses. Without Hadith you can't follow 98 % orders of Quran as all details are in Hadith Books. We know this fitna of Quranists for some time now and we know How blatantly they lie about the Quran and present ayats without context. We are followers of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and 99 % Muslims do it and will keep doing it.

Bro, I am only quoting clear Quranic verses as an argument ... Don't call it dumb please

As for your rants that you are the Majority (i.e. 99%), thankfully, you guys (i.e. wahhabis/fundamentalists) are a very small minority within us

Bro, I am only quoting clear Quranic verses as an argument ... Don't call it dumb please

As for your rants that you are the Majority (i.e. 99%), thankfully, you guys (i.e. wahhabis/fundamentalists) are a very small minority within us
Mr I am talking about those who follow Hadith and 99 % Muslims follow Hadith you are the ones who are less than 1 % not us. You are Quoting the ayat but out of context just like the hypocrites who used to come to RASOOL SAW and said to them that you are the PROPHET of ALLAH but ALLAH called them liars. Not because they were lying but they didn't believed what they were saying. I know what lies Quranities come up with you are not the first one I am facing there was another guy I debated with for 6 consecutive months until he ran away.

Mr I am talking about those who follow Hadith and 99 % Muslims follow Hadith you are the ones who are less than 1 % not us. You are Quoting the ayat but out of context just like the hypocrites who used to come to RASOOL SAW and said to them that you are the PROPHET of ALLAH but ALLAH called them liars. Not because they were lying but they didn't believed what they were saying. I know what lies Quranities come up with you are not the first one I am facing there was another guy I debated with for 6 consecutive months until he ran away.

Bro, I am not interested in your rants .. Please prove that those ayats have been quoted out of context... And if you can't, please stop quoting my posts. I don't have time for the usual crap and nonesense you keep posting here over and over ... Thanks

Arey don't fight here on religious matters.
Bro no one's fighting me and @Azlan Haider were just having a discussion in fact i was asking him questions until Mr Zarvan jumped in and started to call us hypocrites, dumb, fitna etc and started to impose his views forcefully on us.

Bro, I am not interested in your rants .. Please prove that those ayats have been quoted out of context... And if you can't, please stop quoting my posts. I don't have time for the usual crap and nonesense you keep posting here over and over ... Thanks
Leave it man it's not worth quoting them i don't want anyone of us to get banned because of a few people i have provided him the links he asked for now let him be.

Bro no one's fighting me and @Azlan Haider were just having a discussion in fact i was asking him questions until Mr Zarvan jumped in and started to call us hypocrites, dumb, fitna etc and started to impose his views forcefully on us.

Leave it man it's not worth quoting them i don't want anyone of us to get banned because of a few people i have provided him the links he asked for now let him be.
You want to run away from the truth that is your issue I have seen few people like you before they start from rejecting Hadith than take one step further and reject many parts of Quran ultimately rejecting whole Quran and Islam

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom