What's new

Pakistani corner

Once again, light rain in Karachi... Ma'Sha'ALLAH.... Weather turned to be pleasant......

Once again, light rain in Karachi... Ma'Sha'ALLAH.... Weather turned to be pleasant......
Same here, a lil drizzle
ptv valay to keh ry thy k garaj chamak k sath imkan hain tmam dvayy'n bacho'n ki pohanch sy door rkhay'n :P

Same here, a lil drizzle
ptv valay to keh ry thy k garaj chamak k sath imkan hain tmam dvayy'n bacho'n ki pohanch sy door rkhay'n :P

If PTV said as such then we shouldn't expect much rain..... :p:...... However weather was a bit hot in day but now it's good with almost 19 C°

If PTV said as such then we shouldn't expect much rain..... :p:...... However weather was a bit hot in day but now it's good with almost 19 C°
Iam afraid ptv was right with its weather forecast, it started with a rim jhim and went full cats and dogs with a thunderous audio -visual effect :fie:

Iam afraid ptv was right with its weather forecast, it started with a rim jhim and went full cats and dogs with a thunderous audio -visual effect :fie:

It was light rain yesterday night in Karachi now the day passed with clouds and again, it is expected to rain... that I am praying for... really tired of last two summers that I don't want to have it anymore.... It was like forging the iron with maximum heat...

See the crowd.
First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy & President Ayub Khan are driven through the streets of Lahore , 21 March 1962

16179207_1260254567388327_5526465614774483432_o.jpg

:angel: :offpost: :rofl: Since they both belong to different lawyer groups so expect no legal action from both sides ------- president bar would prolly act as an arbitrator for the purpose of sulha sfaai ---

@Djinn @war&peace @tps77 ( aysa b hota hain :D) @Chauvinist scenes you like the most :P take a look @Doordie

:angel: :offpost: :rofl: Since they both belong to different lawyer groups so expect no legal action from both sides ------- president bar would prolly act as an arbitrator for the purpose of sulha sfaai ---

@Djinn @war&peace @tps77 ( aysa b hota hain :D) @Chauvinist scenes you like the most :P take a look @Doordie
That's why we need shariah courts..Can we trust these goons to be our lawyers and represent us in the courts?..
I wish I could hand them some guns with unending supply of bullets until each one of them is dispatched to out of this world..

Back
Top Bottom