What's new

Pakistani corner

-----

image.jpeg

@The Eagle Mainy post he delete kar diya hai.

Ji Aapaa..... Tabdeeli se b kaam chal jata .... Delete kar k to Marshall Law yaad dila dia....kher no issue.....

... Mentee ko Waziristan k liye recommend karna parhay gaa.....

Bhai ke chehre pr noor to dekho @Mentee
12801142_1360094104004422_6527882592297662656_n.jpg

Mobile screen ka betha gharak kar dia.... ALLAH poochay ga....

By the way, he is under pressure and is at corner that cannot dodge what's coming next. As soon as he is useless for any of the masters due to loosing control in Sindh, he qill be as good as dead for them and Masters will be beating the deum of their justice system.

... Mentee ko Waziristan k liye recommend karna parhay gaa.....
oh bhens mentee tera general banne ka khwab to gya :lol:
Mobile screen ka betha gharak kar dia.... ALLAH poochay ga....
galti hogyi isse spoiler me dalna chaye tha :D
By the way, he is under pressure and is at corner that cannot dodge what's coming next. As soon as he is useless for any of the masters due to loosing control in Sindh, he qill be as good as dead for them and Masters will be beating the deum of their justice system.
I hope masters do something quickly about this jabba.

I hope masters do something quickly about this jabba.

Just recently he was speaking through social media with his supporters and clearly threatened MQM Pakistan Committee to resign otherwise ordered supporters to do so whatever is necessary. Also, threatened with South Africa setup that he has more Londays in South Africa than MQM Pakistan is dancing upon while hinting something after Muharram so seems like these two groups within MQM are going to make it a brutal fight for power and control. I have been saying this before am still repeating that these two fractions are nothing but will be killing people in the name of tussle between Farooq and Altaf and will be causing unrest in Karachi at large while receiving party will only be innocents. However, preparedness is up-to the mark and requirement that much of such threats are neutralized. Altaf is aware that if he is no longer worthy to the master, he is a done deal without any delay hence all this drama and an attempt for chaos and unrest in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom