What's new

Pakistani corner

Why a British so much obsessed with Pakistan, Only a Pakistani or Indian origin person take so much interest. In that case kindly change your flags so that we can deal or reply you accordingly.
were planning on taking over........... hope you dont mind

were planning on taking over........... hope you dont mind
BH Indian i posted for a test and you took the bait, test resulted positive BH Bharti. Brits would never reply in that manner caz i have many friends original Brits.

BH Indian i posted for a test and you took the bait, test resulted positive BH Bharti. Brits would never reply in that manner caz i have many friends original Brits.
are there brits. british pakistanis by any chance?

Smaller than a strait or sound but bigger than a ditch or a gully; say like a small river!

:whistle: Tay.
Tay, the defining feature of a "canal" is that it is a man made waterway - irrespective of it's size. However the "Kanal" these guy's are referring to is I believe a unit of measurement, specifically land area.

Smaller than a strait or sound but bigger than a ditch or a gully; say like a small river!

:whistle: Tay.
damn you and your riddles.:mad:

All Pakistani or Amercian Pakistanis (Truthful) always introduce Pakistani Brits and Pakistani American. Not faking anything.
i believe you i really do( not really)
beside theres alway differant types of peolpe friends will always be truthful (most cases)
but in the other end there not. i think its worth mentioning i dont live to far from towns a cities that have reasonably large populations of indians and pakistanis. heck i have been to pakistan twice, and i have been to india

damn you and your riddles.:mad:

i believe you i really do( not really)
beside theres alway differant types of peolpe friends will always be truthful (most cases)
but in the other end there not. i think its worth mentioning i dont live to far from towns a cities that have reasonably large populations of indians and pakistanis. heck i have been to pakistan twice, and i have been to india
OK tell me your are Pakistani or Indian Brit .... be truthful

Back
Top Bottom