What's new

Pakistani corner

Pmln did the same to ary as a revenge

Once censorship is imposed, every power center will try to abuse it. That is why it must be resisted in all its forms, not just the ones that pander to one's own whims.

Ab nurpur ki ad post kardoan ? :D
Lolz,, nice add by the way!!

PAR

Lassi lassi ha bahi ge!!
:P

:cry:Missing it...
Have you seen this ad? What a well-made advertisement...

Killer this... @Arsalan
http://www.dawn.com/news/1264767/suddenly-holy-a-pakisI was goingtani-celebritys-spiritual-awakening
Lolz, you read that article?
I was going through this on Friday :D The best part, and i quote:

While he played with snakes and children (often confusing the two), I hid behind a tree. I think my faith is not as strong as his or even of the children; even though I believe the snakes eventually ate at least two of the kids.

Epic!!
A great read after quite some time.

I was going through this on Friday :D The best part, and i quote:

While he played with snakes and children (often confusing the two), I hid behind a tree. I think my faith is not as strong as his or even of the children; even though I believe the snakes eventually ate at least two of the kids.

Epic!!
A great read after quite some time.

At least they received a Meezan Cooking Oil gift hamper for thier loss. :D

Damn why did Zibago get banned?

Mr meap do you know any place in Pakistan where they teach OSCP?
I honestly have no clue what that even is :\....
Sorry.

@Zibago InshAllah ek din Jew tv zaroor ban hoga permanently bolo AMEEN :)

WTF? .___.
13502124_1078427128905143_564020890472362163_n.jpg
That messenger icon...:rofl:

The ramzan transmissions are a joke really.

andddddddddddddddddddddddd

i tag @Syed.Ali.Haider for fun :rofl:

They are a joke, in fact, they should be banned and all those hosts subjected to Chitrol in chowks of all major cities. Amreka kuta hai hai!! :victory:

(Seriously, they are a joke :P)

The ramzan transmissions are a joke really.

andddddddddddddddddddddddd

i tag @Syed.Ali.Haider for fun :rofl:

They are a joke, in fact, they should be banned and all those hosts subjected to Chitrol in chowks of all major cities. Amreka kuta hai hai!! :victory:

(Seriously, they are a joke :P)

Why not change the channel if you do not like the programs and let others watch what they obviously want to watch? Is that too difficult a concept to grasp? :D

Why not change the channel if you do not like the programs and let others watch what they obviously want to watch? Is that too difficult a concept to grasp? :D
Why not let them say it is bad?
Perhaps they are more concerned/involved/attached to merely look the other way!
What is so odd in allowing that? :D
No one like someone getting raped right, the solution is to chose a different alley to walk through?
Quite progressive i would say. Perhaps it is because the guy who is raping is "free to express himself" :lol:

Why not let them say it is bad?
Perhaps they are more concerned/involved/attached to merely look the other way!
What is so odd in allowing that? :D
No one like someone getting raped right, the solution is to chose a different alley to walk through?
Quite progressive i would say. Perhaps it is because the guy who is raping is "free to express himself" :lol:

Saying the programs are bad is okay. Banning them is not.

Back
Top Bottom