What's new

Pakistani corner

Bhai, you should go easy on our Bangladeshi members....:lol:
(think i should share your address with them and they'll come in numbers to give you a good lesson. Seems like everyone hates you a lot.) :enjoy:
Waj can i ask u something in private messages ?

Bhai, you should go easy on our Bangladeshi members....:lol:
(think i should share your address with them and they'll come in numbers to give you a good lesson. Seems like everyone hates you a lot.) :enjoy:

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

But if I don't go to that section even for a day, they start tagging me.....they like the mental torture!!! :D

Btw, my address...how!!! :undecided:

:devil:
Anyway be careful, i am sick of deleting posts making religious and all sorts of insults. Try your best.
:chilli::chilli::chilli:

But if I don't go to that section even for a day, they start tagging me.....they like the mental torture!!! :D

Btw, my address...how!!! :undecided:

i am Planning to re open 'Can Bangladesh be a nuclear power' thread :lol::lol::lol:

to Plan about Ghazwa e Hind . . . :P

You evil Indians have stormed every nook & corner of the internet world in huge numbers and pushed all others in a corner, including our Pakistani brethren!! :devil:

Nah...I shouldn't be seen as trolling in their last abode of peace in this forum!! :P Bye bye...!! :D

:devil:
Anyway be careful, i am sick of deleting posts making religious and all sorts of insults. Try your best.

I rarely make religious comments and personal insults, very rarely if seriously provoked. :)

Zabardast :) @Zibago @Moonlight @django
H3cefZ5.png

Once a joker always a joker :angel:

well, what is the joke here?

i am Planning to re open 'Can Bangladesh be a nuclear power' thread :lol::lol::lol:

Evil me couldn't find that gem of a thread, :cray: can you give me the link? :devil: (Edit" Got it...thanks!! :D )

@WAJsal In that thread I want to post some facts and information in Bangladesh's favour, they won't have any reason to complain!! :P

Edit: @WAJsal please reopen the thread...pleeeeasseeeeeeee!!

And you didn't tell me how my address.....!! :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom