What's new

Pakistani corner

Utterly disgusted and ashamed of our government. A disgrace to our founding fathers, especially those who liberated GB and AJK. Secondly as a Gilgiti, and of course as a Pakistani when you see your PM and other officials not realizing these things it hurts you. Tajikistan would never knowingly make such a mistake, they are a close ally and i understand them making a mistake. What the **** were our officials doing, even if they did realise the mistake(which they did according to foreign office), i don't get why you would want to take a picture. Photo Shoot is a must, without a photo how do you expect them to portray positive image of themselves.
Very ashamed, very disgusted. I hope some action is taken and i hope our PM apologizes to the nation(don't expect him to). And i hope the GB government strongly protests regarding this issue(don't expect the PMLN puppets to).
The incompetence of these people...Just want a friggin photo, don't care about the project.
336674_55850943.jpg

@saiyan0321 ,@haviZsultan ,@Gufi ,@Zibago ,@Akheilos ,@Arsalan ,@Irfan Baloch ,@Kaptaan ,@Mr.Meap ...

Pathetic...
I expect nothing from our govt....yaar people who can sell off Islam/ religion (by lying and stealing people's haq) - they can sell "everything'

13233037_726663184138724_794532478612236580_n.jpg

@Zibago @django @Moonlight ufff halwa puri, paye kon aur niharzaalim :smitten::smitten::smitten:hoga jisne pe ye pics post kiin hongi social media pe:cray::cray::cray:

That Nashta of halwa puri and Naan chanay. Totally delicious.

This is why I say, Chawal deakhya ja Sakta hai samjhya nahi.

13233037_726663184138724_794532478612236580_n.jpg

@Zibago @django @Moonlight ufff halwa puri, paye nihari :smitten::smitten::smitten:kon zaalim hoga jisne pe ye pics post kiin hongi social media pe:cray::cray::cray:
Paye kulchay with wada lassi na glass

Yummy, though for breakfast nothing beats dhaliya for dinner namkeen karahi with onions on the side/naan and a ice cold pepsi.yum
Daliya for breakfast?
I cant recall a single time i had daliya without being food poisoned or tummy ache :D

That Nashta of halwa puri and Naan chanay. Totally delicious.

This is why I say, Chawal deakhya ja Sakta hai samjhya nahi.
I know they ran out of ideas but this is just plain stupid

http://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/2016/05/404926/بڑے ادارے نے کشمیر کے بغیر پاکستان کا نقشہ بنا دی

Desi pancakes with desi ghee, or a desi bread with eggs or makhan:smitten:.

Bro don't you get irritated with the smell of desi ghee? :blink:
We grow up eating Desi Ghee, so not really. Plus we also consume a lot of butter. Part of our diet. Desi pancakes with desi ghee on them beat traditional pancakes that too easily. Traditional bread with Desi Makhan is also a killer. One will also see traditional parathas and Eggs on the table too.

I have pretty much describes what a breakfast table looks like in GB:lol:. @Joe Shearer , for you knowledge...:enjoy:

We grow up eating Desi Ghee, so not really. Plus we also consume a lot of butter. Part of our diet. Desi pancakes with desi ghee on them beat traditional pancakes that too easily. Traditional bread with Desi Makhan is also a killer. One will also see traditional parathas and Eggs on the table too.

I have pretty much describes what a breakfast table looks like in GB:lol:. @Joe Shearer , for you knowledge...:enjoy:

[Memo. to myself - start working on foundation make-up to look more Gilgiti. Must make it to those breakfast tables.]

[Memo. to myself - start working on foundation make-up to look more Gilgiti. Must make it to those breakfast tables.]
Traditional bread, well made with yeast and in an oven is an absolute cracker. We have many neighbors in Karachi who have started making the bread in their homes as they have found it very good. Just has some bread with butter and jam, with a hot cup of tea. :enjoy:
Last time we went to Hunza, we had to skip houses of our relatives as they would all serve us food, lol. Long story. Eventually we had a 'dawat' to attend every day.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom