What's new

Pakistani corner

Aik minute aik Minute, @Ammara Chaudhry @Mariam-Watto Is any of u Humza Ali Abbasi's fans?

If yes then im yr man. I know him very well since im living in islamabad too, i meet him every third day here since i run an advertisement agency.

Both of us have a lot in common im an Abbasi n so is he as well as both have army backgrounds, his late father is a major retired and veteren of 1971 war's kashmir front and mine is Lt Gen retired,

I can even get autographs for u too for free or his free selfies? Anyone interested......

Aik minute aik Minute, @Ammara Chaudhry @Mariam-Watto Is any of u Humza Ali Abbasi's fans?

If yes then im yr man. I know him very well since im living in islamabad too, i meet him every third day here since i run an advertisement agency.

Both of us have a lot in common im an Abbasi n so is he as well as both have army backgrounds, his late father is a major retired and veteren of 1971 war's kashmir front and mine is Lt Gen retired,

I can even get autographs for u too for free or his free selfies? Anyone interested......
Bohat mubarik ho apko, at least I'm not interested =D

Hugeeeee fan of him. :D confessing it. The first celebrity i actually adore and there are plenty of reasons. Otherwise I don't even give damn to celebrities. :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Ab mein Aur kya kahiun "malang"
Sb.

Attachments

• 1450646373758.jpg
    1450646373758.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 22
Hugeeeee fan of him. :D confessing it. The first celebrity i actually adore and there are plenty of reasons. Otherwise I don't even give damn to celebrities. :)
Well if yr in islamabad, i can even make u meet him inperson too. And believe me, he is a wonderful man in nature and die heart Pakistani who lives n breaths Pakistan. And he has absolutely zero ego or arrogance. I have meet and worked with many celebrities and models but he is a gem.

Believe me he is a wonderful guy. I even visit his home too. He along with Bilal Lashari r best.

Back
Top Bottom