What's new

Pakistani corner

Bolo Bolo
haawww haiii ...1 of my fav singer ki song ..... :unsure: Original was nice this is also not bad :)

Shor Macha
haiii Fawaaad :p:

Song was a headache something like what @Manticore listens too :whistle:

Pehla pyaar
either I was not in the mood or the song was just boring :(

I love Punjabi songs ;)

haawww haiii ...1 of my fav singer ki song ..... :unsure: Original was nice this is also not bad :)

haiii Fawaaad :p:

Song was a headache something like what @Manticore listens too :whistle:

either I was not in the mood or the song was just boring :(

I love Punjabi songs ;)
Bulaon zarvan ko:lol:?

I really liked shoor machaa

Ey tay baon changi gal ey tuano vi punjabi ganay pasand nay

I am ethnically Punjabi but my family doesnt speak it too much coz we kinda moved around Pakistan abit...
Mein jedun school ch sigha tadun taun meray sarey nankay meray naal punjabi ch gul karday nay utaon miki pahari/pothwari we ani tay mendhi bheen sakon seraiki we awaindi hai

Mein jedun school ch sigha tadun taun meray sarey nankay meray naal punjabi ch gul karday nay utaon miki pahari/pothwari we ani tay mendhi bheen sakon seraiki we awaindi hai
I got the jist of it but not word for word :ashamed:

Last edited:
@Zibago
Post some PEMRA approved stuff or you ran out of your stocks :haha:
If you find it unethical, then why are you viewing that thread for? ignore it, or is that too hard to do. Mods are OK with it.
regards

@WAJsal @Zibago @Akheilos @MastanKhan

Another song:
Scott and Brendo- Knock the Dominoes.

And a Pakistani song:
EVA-Meesha Shafi, my friend told me about it, but I can't understand a word of it, but dat tune ;,,,;
Your taste is a complete opposite of mine.

60 Positive ratings, when did this happen?:o: :bunny::chilli:Party time.

If you find it unethical, then why are you viewing that thread for? ignore it, or is that too hard to do. Mods are OK with it.
regards

Your taste is a complete opposite of mine.
I agree with you but my morbid curiosity drive me there and it is my moral job to advise my brothers even Mr. Slav Defense agrees with me and issued a warning for that type of stuff they posted there.
Regards,

I agree with you but my morbid curiosity drive me there and it is my moral job to advise my brothers even Mr. Slav Defense agrees with me and issued a warning for that type of stuff they posted there.
Regards,
Curiosity? well contain it. Use the report button.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom