What's new

Pakistani corner

@HRK thanx bahi ihad read. Thnx for concern. They know abt them btw. I told multiple times but yes never wrote in ghq. But talked directly to horus abt both but still at times it goes on. خیر

@HRK thanx bahi ihad read. Thnx for concern. They know abt them btw. I told multiple times but yes never wrote in ghq. But talked directly to horus abt both but still at times it goes on. خیر

actually by the purposed way a sort log will be maintain & will easy to point (& to maintain the list of) habitual offenders ....

Oh yeaa chandani raatain was good

Anyways,..... gufi @WAJsal fakhre mirpur

d9904619ca10ab991c7feb358ce05ceb-jpg.248412

Lololzzzzz in second one she says way munda sialkotia that was so funnnehhhhhhhhhh

my fav fawad khan drama

Oh yeaa chandani raatain was good

Anyways,..... gufi @WAJsal fakhre mirpur

d9904619ca10ab991c7feb358ce05ceb-jpg.248412

Lololzzzzz in second one she says way munda sialkotia that was so funnnehhhhhhhhhh
jub sania shoab ki shadi hui thee ye gana bara chala tha

imran abbas is like zarvan in this drama haha

@fakhe mirpur noor jehan ki lipstick :cheesy:

I never watched akbari asghari but iheard it was horrible

Btw i like baloch woman's bangs /fringes in the drama.

Lolzzz @ zarvan in drama
But ilike paindu look of fawad khan.

There is so much fun in being truly desi

@fakhre mirpur

@fakhre mirpur tell me na how much u rate urself on desipan and paindu each one on a scale of 1 to 10

@fakhe mirpur noor jehan ki lipstick :cheesy:

I never watched akbari asghari but iheard it was horrible

Btw i like baloch woman's bangs /fringes in the drama.

Lolzzz @ zarvan in drama
But ilike paindu look of fawad khan.

There is so much fun in being truly desi

@fakhre mirpur

@fakhre mirpur tell me na how much u rate urself on desipan and paindu each one on a scale of 1 to 10
Fawad Khan,s character is awesome in this drama all he thinks about is girls haha

You should watch that drama @Shamain its super funny

@Shamain i dont know maybe 5
Lolzz ok thanx for honest response. Well i dont know abt paindu thing abt u, really no clue, but for desipan iwill give u 8 on 10. And 9 to myself . Nothing cud beat humility and being basic as in true to ur roots.

-----------------------

@Arsalan bahi y respond to such trolls these are the same ppl who will highlight muslims negatively when some indian muslim does something wrong but when some muslim from india achieves something they will be first one to scream of secularism and take credit for that.

The thread is deleted. Honestly its something that comes naturally to me that i cudnever curse any religion i dont know y how hard i try i cant. But when i look at things these indian hindus say ....i just dont know how to blame those ppl who aggressively react to their nonsense.

Lolzz ok thanx for honest response. Well i dont know abt paindu thing abt u, really no clue, but for desipan iwill give u 8 on 10. And 9 to myself . Nothing cud beat humility and being basic as in true to ur roots.

-----------------------

@Arsalan bahi y respond to such trolls these are the same ppl who will highlight muslims negatively when some indian muslim does something wrong but when some muslim from india achieves something they will be first one to scream of secularism and take credit for that.

The thread is deleted. Honestly its something that comes naturally to me that i cudnever curse any religion i dont know y how hard i try i cant. But when i look at things these indian hindus say ....i just dont know how to blame those ppl who aggressively react to their nonsense.

For anyone who knows Islam, this will come naturally to them so it is not you alone. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MOCK ANYONE!
As for the thread, yes it have been deleted for now, i did it. The Mods will take a final decision about it soon and i hope it will be closed or deleted. I do feel sorry for that girls, Indian or Pakistani, Muslim or Hindhu, she was a human first. Killing is such a brutal act it is meant to be opposed with no influence of nationality or religion of the victim. Sadly, this was not the case with some low life people on that thread!

-----------------------

Standard bharti behavior

Last edited:
better things do not fall together, they come together. But a very pertinent point being that the little things in life seem very important to us, but with their passage time makes us forget them. Sometimes too much good is bad, and there must be a balance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom