What's new

Pakistani corner

No body loves anybody... people only love those expectations that they have from others. Your partner is going to spend life with you, support you in thick amd thin...... so you love him. You love your phone because it fullfills your expectations. The day someone/something stop fullfilling your expectstions you start hating him/it pr atleast stop loving it... why ? Because the characteristics you liked about it, doesn’t exist anymore though the item/person remains intact in its physical shape.

Why so ? Good question...

So... no person will love me not even my partner if i remain arrogant, harsh and egoistic for even a year ...

Pyaar love ishq as now is out of question. Read my previous text and answer it again...

@Moonlight ... baaji aap b kuch add kry isme.. apki kia raay hy...
I dont think thats accurate mate. Your parents love and care for you irrespective of the expectations through thick and thin. I cant stand my younger brother and he cant stand me, so much so to avoid fighting we dont talk to each other, we dont stay in the same room as each other. It doesnt mean we care for each other any less.

And in my opinion same applies to partners.
Boy you are narcissistic.

Because she invested too much in you.. literlly feed you from her blood for 9 months... she is supposed to love you. But she also expect you to return the favor. Do things for her too when you are able and they are old. Consideration involved.
Nah, she loves you without considerations.

Not if you are a sinner...
Also not true. @Moonlight

Major disagreement. I really like his acting in this drama.

Baaji season 2 me zaleel or bezat hone ki baat ho rahe

I dont think thats accurate mate. Your parents love and care for you irrespective of the expectations through thick and thin. I cant stand my younger brother and he cant stand me, so much so to avoid fighting we dont talk to each other, we dont stay in the same room as each other. It doesnt mean we care for each other any less.

And in my opinion same applies to partners.
Boy you are narcissistic.

Nah, she loves you without considerations.

Also not true. @Moonlight

All points debatable... but consideration involved always.

Nd no one can say God does not love sinners , his love is not dependent on expectations from us . We expect from God while God gives us conditions

There is a reason he created hell.

I dont know how can I reply to the part that if condition is not required then love vanishes, I think it would be subjective nd varries place to place n people to people

Every opinion is subjective. Aaj kal objective thought process b koi follow krta bhala....

Pathan b... chicken karhai ya beef fry me bhai meat ky ilawa tamatr he hoty hy
I prefer dhai tamatar methas dal deta hy salan mein
Even in Karachi there were certain Molvis who used to deliver sermons like this.. Now they aren't found.
They were extremely entertaining :D

Baaji season 2 me zaleel or bezat hone ki baat ho rahe

All points debatable... but consideration involved always.

There is a reason he created hell.

Every opinion is subjective. Aaj kal objective thought process b koi follow krta bhala....
I beg to differ.

@Moonlight , you female. You hijabi (like froggy :D), and tell me whats 16x3 ?? Even age is same... relatable no ? Just tell us who is “he”.

50CF516F-4D28-44A2-95C4-DDC97E47D75D.jpeg

@Moonlight , you female. You hijabi (like froggy :D), and tell me whats 16x3 ?? Even age is same... relatable no ? Just tell us who is “he”.

View attachment 563072

HAHAHAHAHAHA I am loving this nibbi jokes.

Aur har bat pe taunt :( in night of Layla tul Qadir.

Ps: pray for me as well.
AB00093F-2371-4A4D-B816-351C0733A92E.jpeg

View attachment 563072

And there’s no he in my life. I am allergic to this particular he :D lol

That’s not m cup of tea

Lmoooo I made it my Whatsapp story with that caption. Lol
4B459A65-261C-417D-B733-4CD8FC66210C.png

Aur har bat pe taunt :( in night of Layla tul Qadir.

Ps: pray for me as well.
ab00093f-2371-4a4d-b816-351c0733a92e-jpeg.563077

Pathano ki laylat ul qadr to guzr gae kal baaji... rahe baat taunt ki to baaji bola hy bhai hone ka haq to adaa krun ga na ... :azn:

And there’s no he in my life. I am allergic to this particular he :D lol

Chalo.. ache bat hy Insaaniyat ka bhala ho gya aik khobru nojwaan tmhaary hatho qatl hone se bach gya..

Lmoooo I made it my Whatsapp story with that caption. Lol
4b459a65-261c-417d-b733-4cd8fc66210c-png.563078

A realistic janu b like , Haan to janu-e-aala kaamaa kr khud le ao na ya Okat se oper ki baat krdi mene ?

KPK govt announces EID on 4th of June … After 28 Roza (hell with them) ,, According to Fawad chodaray (science) there are zero chance of any moon sighting ….. But still that azz hole pupalzai saw the moon and KPK Govt joins in (after only 28th Ramazan) Ironic...…
Brothers and Sisters , last 20 overs of Great Game started … PTI KPK take 5 overs from my last assessment of last 25 overs (First KPK Govt announced money for PTM now this)……
May Allah Bless Pakistan …….

Back
Top Bottom