What's new

Pakistani corner

Wo to Hazarey walon ki specialty har cheez mein tamatar yahan tak key bengan mein bhi :-//

Pathan b... chicken karhai ya beef fry me bhai meat ky ilawa tamatr he hoty hy

Before relieving the weight of sadness and pain, one must have to honour its existence

What if one like sadness ? People took your light mood, amd understamding nature for granted... remain quiet, sober, act sad and no one even excuse you soo good na ?

Pathan b... chicken karhai ya beef fry me bhai meat ky ilawa tamatr he hoty hy

What if one like sadness ? People took your light mood, amd understamding nature for granted... remain quiet, sober, act sad and no one even excuse you soo good na ?
People who love you will never bother to care about the issues that u r quiet , sober , or acting sad ... They know u nd understand you nd feel u , care is developed naturally . One who cares nd loves will try to remove your sadness instead of not being able to understand your behaviour during sadness .
Sometimes people who love u truly also gives pain , but its the truth undenied truth that at sometimes in their life , they do re consider it and try to be the heal again .

People who love you will never bother to care about the issues that u r quiet , sober , or acting sad ... They know u nd understand you nd feel u , care is developed naturally . One who cares nd loves will try to remove your sadness instead of not being able to understand your behaviour during sadness .
Sometimes people who love u truly also gives pain , but its the truth undenied truth that at sometimes in their life , they do re consider it and try to be the heal again .

No body loves anybody... people only love those expectations that they have from others. Your partner is going to spend life with you, support you in thick amd thin...... so you love him. You love your phone because it fullfills your expectations. The day someone/something stop fullfilling your expectstions you start hating him/it pr atleast stop loving it... why ? Because the characteristics you liked about it, doesn’t exist anymore though the item/person remains intact in its physical shape.

Why so ? Good question...

So... no person will love me not even my partner if i remain arrogant, harsh and egoistic for even a year ...

Pyaar love ishq as now is out of question. Read my previous text and answer it again...

@Moonlight ... baaji aap b kuch add kry isme.. apki kia raay hy...

Last edited:

90AC5B09-2B4B-4A21-A10F-D4067C50200D.jpeg

No body loves anybody... people only love those expectations that they have from others. Your partner is going to spend life with you, support you in thick amd thin...... so you love him. You love your phone because it fullfills your expectations. The day someone/something stop fullfilling your expectstions you start hating him/it pr atleast stop loving it... why ? Because the characteristics you liked about it, doesn’t exist anymore though the item/person remains intact in its physical shape.

Why so ? Good question...

So... no person will love me not even my partner if i remain arrogant, harsh and egoistic for even a year ...

Pyaar love ishq as now is out of question. Read my previous text and answer it again...

@Moonlight ... baaji aap b kuch add kry isme.. apki kia raay hy...

You first statement is incorrect to begin with .
Love exists and people do love people , a mother loves without expectations , God loves without expectations . Love is not based on expectations and return , and If you see opposite of that then its not love , its only greed .
And about the relationships of boy/girl , unfortunately its a materialistic world . Many people lack the skills to identify true love that is why end up being negative n biased feelings toward love .
My advice to you is to be around those who truly love you , care for u , and be with u when you are at your worse not those who want to stick with u when u r succesful or rich or happy . Those who stay with u in your sadness and worries are the ones who truly love u .
Nd one thing , love is never unconditional those who say that love is unconditional are lying to you even love toward God has the condition that you obey him , only then we get raised up in his sight . But obeying comes naturally with love . If you love , you obey , you stand with them and be like they want u be .

Though , I didnt quite your previous question well that is why u didnt understand my post as well . Emphasize .

Love exists and people do love people , a mother loves without expectations , God loves without expectations . Love is not based on expectations and return , and If you see opposite of that then its not love , its only greed .
And about the relationships of boy/girl , unfortunately its a materialistic world . Many people lack the skills to identify true love that is why end up being negative n biased feelings toward love .
My advice to you is to be around those who truly love you , care for u , and be with u when you are at your worse not those who want to stick with u when u r succesful or rich or happy . Those who stay with u in your sadness and worries are the ones who truly love u .
Nd one thing , love is never unconditional those who say that love is unconditional are lying to you even love toward God has the condition that you obey him , only then we get raised up in his sight . But obeying comes naturally with love . If you love , you obey , you stand with them and be like they want u be .

Though , I didnt quite your previous question well that is why u didnt understand my post as well . Emphasize .
are there any other forms of love ?

There is always something involved... some consideration... in return of the “love emotion”.

Okay..

Love exists and people do love people ,

Disagree.

a mother loves without expectations

Because she invested too much in you.. literlly feed you from her blood for 9 months... she is supposed to love you. But she also expect you to return the favor. Do things for her too when you are able and they are old. Consideration involved.

God loves without expectations

Not if you are a sinner...

Love is not based on expectations and return , and If you see opposite of that then its not love , its only greed .

Lets see how it goes.

Nd one thing , love is never unconditional those who say that love is unconditional are lying to you even love toward God has the condition that you obey him , only then we get raised up in his sight

Ahan. It seems you didn’t like your own words you said above. Here you agree that love is conditional and let me add what i just said in previous post ,conditional love mean consideration required. If not, the love vanish.

Though , I didnt quite your previous question well that is why u didnt understand my post as well .

Fair enough

Desire...

Desire for ?

You asked for other “forms” of love. Desire ( i think) is one of them. Desire for anything... you desire some specific function from a commodity. Now, what is utility ? The satisfaction level you get from a commodity. If it satisfy you well, you gonna love it . No ?

There is always something involved... some consideration... in return of the “love emotion”.

Okay..

Disagree.

Because she invested too much in you.. literlly feed you from her blood for 9 months... she is supposed to love you. But she also expect you to return the favor. Do things for her too when you are able and they are old. Consideration involved.

Not if you are a sinner...

Lets see how it goes.

Ahan. It seems you didn’t like your own words you said above. Here you agree that love is conditional and let me add what i just said in previous post ,conditional love mean consideration required. If not, the love vanish.

Fair enough

Expectations and conditions are two separate things . When you love someone , it is never unconditional and if someone loves u they do obey the conditions too and it comes naturally .
Two words with a deep insight if you go on following .
I dont know how can I reply to the part that if condition is not required then love vanishes, I think it would be subjective nd varries place to place n people to people .

Nd no one can say God does not love sinners , his love is not dependent on expectations from us . We expect from God while God gives us conditions .
Now I dont mean the love for him in heart has no value but obeying his commands is what increase your status to him . Same is for the wordly love that u give to people , If you love you do obey the conditions .
Yeah, spiritual :)
That is above all forms in my opinion. It never dies . Azal se abad tak its alive :).

Back
Top Bottom