What's new

Pakistani company produces country’s second drone technology

What do you think why a manned version? What's the point of having a manned version when it can do same job without a pilot.
won't pilot will be uncomfortable and unsafe there, as room for him would be tight and if not having a ejectable seat.

I have a similar question. If you'll make such a small platform as "manned", why not use Pakistani Cesna (Mashak?) and actually arm it with a couple of hard points, and add a sensor turret to it? Wouldn't that be more beneficial? It has more room, it can provide both, light firepower and recon, plus its cheaper and is already available in large numbers. I think that would be an added bonus to arm these planes and use for pilot based ISRC missions. Thanks

is this the new drone ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1480103937893.jpg
    FB_IMG_1480103937893.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 40
I have a similar question. If you'll make such a small platform as "manned", why not use Pakistani Cesna (Mashak?) and actually arm it with a couple of hard points, and add a sensor turret to it? Wouldn't that be more beneficial? It has more room, it can provide both, light firepower and recon, plus its cheaper and is already available in large numbers. I think that would be an added bonus to arm these planes and use for pilot based ISRC missions. Thanks
you missed the main point that is it can fly non stop for 15 hours

you missed the main point that is it can fly non stop for 15 hours

No sir, I didn't. Take a look at the wings. Anyone who knows this business well, knows the meaning of longer wing-span. Add 10 meters to a special version of he Mashak, and there you have it. It would add 10 hours to the flight span. But having a pilot in there for ten hour probably won't be good for his health. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom