What's new

Pakistani amateur video reporter killed for covering illegal hunting of protected bird

JackTheRipper

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
pakistan_20211105.jpg

Source:

How many of the so called jurnalists like mir jaffaer hamid mir, asma shirazi, cheema, mansoor, javed chaudry, the clown from laya legend of laya to name a few have cried to the international journalists associations?

RIP. Do the land reforms now and deploy troops, get this over with.

pakistan_20211105.jpg

Source:

not Muslim, not even human .... they are Haiwanaat and their end will be a spine chilling one, in-sha-Allah!

pakistan_20211105.jpg

Source:

Decades of poor rule / governance and still voting for the same party --- expecting a different outcome with the same inputs is insanity.

My heart mourns for this man. I hope the SHC or SC takes suo moto notice because I don't expect much from the police or DC of the area.

Decades of poor rule / governance and still voting for the same party --- expecting a different outcome with the same inputs is insanity.

My heart mourns for this man. I hope the SHC or SC takes suo moto notice because I don't expect much from the police or DC of the area.

Police or DC won't do anything because he is a ppp mpa.

Presstitude industry won't raise this issue because he is not from PTI. They are actively covering it up.

Lanat on the feudal lords of Sindh, they have ruined the interior sindh and make the lives of poor farmers hell, I wish we can pass a law to take all the lands from them and give it to farmers and anyone who resist, just kill them like they kill innocent people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom