What's new

Pakistani actress burned in acid attack

I feel bad for the 18 year old..... Pathetic fool..i hope he suffers horribly in life ...

all of you were sleeping during your chemistry classes...

I seem to remember from chemistry class that an alkali (or base) will neutralize acids, although I don't know if such compounds might harm human skin on their own.

Also, the ready availability would be an issue.

Water is usually available in most places.

I seem to remember from chemistry class that an alkali (or base) will neutralize acids, although I don't know if such compounds might harm human skin on their own.

water acid reaction is exothermic...which adds to the injury...

Flushing with Plenty of Water is the first thing to do in both Acid and Alkali exposure.

If you add alkali to acid or vice versa there will be an exothermic reaction and heat will further damage the tissue.

Chupp oye, in KPK it gets reported at least, while in Punjab they tie the naked dead body behind a motorcycle and cruise along the village. Kia baat karta hai Kashmiri bhai? :D

Hey @Hyperion mind looking into these despicable things before turning your guns on the feudal Punjab ? :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chupp oye, in KPK it gets reported at least, while in Punjab they tie the naked dead body behind a motorcycle and cruise along the village. Kia baat karta hai Kashmiri bhai? :D

It's true. This boy tried to throw acid on my cousin as she was riding to school on her bus.

Let's just the say the boy has been missing for a while.

Sad , sad , sad !!!
Acid attack is the worst crime cause it can prove to be ever lasting on the Victim

Chal bei reindeiii we all know of instances when one of your jirgas used a lady or a bunch of ladies as security to balance the books or in this case balance the feuds !

That has precedence in our tribal culture, anything part of a culture is always socially acceptable. I can cite a gazillion social examples from around the world to back my point, what about you? Dude, you have to agree that what I am saying is true. :D

Chal bei reindeiii we all know of instances when one of your jirgas used a lady or a bunch of ladies as security to balance the books or in this case balance the feuds !

That has precedence in our tribal culture, anything part of a culture is always socially acceptable. I can cite a gazillion social examples from around the world to back my point, what about you? Dude, you have to agree that what I am saying is true. :D

The very fact that culture is 'tribal' is reason enough for me to cry 'Barbarian' ! :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom