What's new

Pakistani Actress Armeena Khan reveals she was sexually harassed in burka

ye ilzam bhi kisi pathan per ayee ga ab dekh lena :lol:

tenu ki masla wa? wo humy chatpati staoryan suna rahi hain to

It makes a difference Imran saab. We have had nokranis from Uch/your people, and sometimes bad things happen to them when they work at someone house. Sometimes they are those women that are harassed and they have no way to seek justice. Why do you care what these media gashtis say? Real hardworking women of Pakistan that come and clean houses have to seriously deal with harassment. Why these media women are making joke of what they really face on a day to day basis?

It makes a difference Imran saab. We have had nokranis from Uch/your people, and sometimes bad things happen to them when they work at someone house. Sometimes they are those women that are harassed and they have no way to seek justice. Why do you care what these media gashtis say? Real hardworking women of Pakistan that come and clean houses have to seriously deal with harassment. Why these media women are making joke of what they really face on a day to day basis?
acha ji bara point mara tu ne

la lau ji litter

I am appalled at the response
just because she is an actress, she must be of loose character
and just because she is of loose character, she cannot be harrased
and I am sure none of you have four witnesses or any proof of her being of bad character

“And those who accuse chaste women of adultery and then do not produce four witnesses — lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient. Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed Allah is Forgiving and Merciful".” [Quran 24: 2-5]

the above can applied to a lot of internet mullahs of Pakistan

What evidence is she providing? Or any of them for that matter?

What evidence is she providing? Or any of them for that matter?
is there evidence for rape?
like she would have a video of being groped?

why would a woman wearing revealing clothes suddenly resort to burka? not even hijab, burka infact.
because she went out in public, and didnt want to be recognized?

a7151fa1-6f80-45b5-822d-c6110b31eea0.jpg

Guy's pocket determines if he is ugly or handsome. Most of the powerful politicians avail the special services of these model girls / actresses. However this story is the most ridiculous since I don't see any point of sharing this made up story...she has not identified anyone as the offender and there is no proof...How can you prove a woman was groped or not if there is no video footage or eye witnesses. I think there should be a law to ban all such stupid stories that cannot be proven. Are there any finger prints ..... BTW what was she doing in the burka... I don't see her as burka clad lady.

It's more to do with hormones of these ladies (not including all the ladies, only these ones because of their lifestyle, drinking habits, contraceptive pills taken frequently etc etc)..

When there is hormonal balance, it's all ok.. when it is imbalanced, it becomes harassment.

So in the morning, this kind of woman may like sexual advances, but in the evening, she may even call a friendly stare a harassment.

Because of this kind of behavior, I distance myself from any type of ladies (although most of them are good, but you never know who is who). Some year back when I was on an official trip in Qatar, I wasn't looking at a lady manager while talking to her in a meeting (I have a habit to not look at ladies unnecessarily). She then complained to the management that I don't have manners to talk to ladies.. lollll.. Good that management asked the detail of the incident (they thought I had done something wrong with her), but later they realized she was a #MeToo type...

So I advice everyone reading this.. try to avoid ladies (other than your blood relatives) as much as possible.. don't talk to them, unless it is extremely necessary.. for example, koi truck ke neechay apnay aap ko deday, phir bhi uss ki ijazat se usay first aid di jaey..

Don't look at them unless extremely necessary.. for example, when you are driving a car and suddenly someone jumps in front of you..

Answer unrelated ladies, who are trying to be friendly, in a harsh manner.. unless she is not in front of you or you know the character of the lady very very well.

Avoid ladies who are feminist types at all. Don't even say hello/ hi, when you accidentally find them in a gathering.. and if they do, don't answer.. and don't even look at them.. press ignore button in your mind as if they are not there..

I have practiced this thing very successfully so far..

I personally think that most of the actresses and model girls (not all) get sexually assaulted on daily basis. If the money is good, that's just a "friendly hook up" otherwise it was a harassment. However people should start rejecting these whores.
BTW she is has come with a nice story.. it may help this unknown actress get some more fans.
Many girls face issues here if you actually bother to look closely they are told to stay silent on it i dont doubt her story have heard similar and/or worse tales

Disgusting. Some comments here are so cheap.
Grow up people not in age but in mentality as well.
OSP, s in their bubble world have no idea how rotten our society really is

Innocent until proven guilty if there is an accusation...but it could be true or it could be just trying to get sympathy given the climate ...
Naah mate, these are not common women. Creating scandals is an old tactic employed by people in the entertainment industry to get attention. Fake marriages, nikkah, leaked photos, scandals with politicians and businessmen and even worst degraded immoral acts are used by them to stay in news. An Urdu saying goes like this "bad hongay tu kia naam na hoga"

Agreed but for that, they should go to the court and not to the social media to seek sympathy of the people or just get attention.

I don't side with Meesha or Ali Zafar but latter's conduct in handling the allegation seems to be very civilised and responsible. He said he will go to the court while the accuser took to the social media instead of going to the court. Also religiously you cannot accuse anyone without proof or be ready for the punishment.

Last edited:
Rape culture is product of mindset which is prevalent here on PDF.
Slut shamming, victim blaming, innuendos and whatnot, PDF mullahs got it all.

Plz explain to PDF mullahs what is slut shaming??
Is it shaming an individual who dress like a slut and acts like a slut?

And what is victim blaming?
Asking someone to proof for their allegation is victim blaming??

Disgusting. Some comments here are so cheap.
Grow up people not in age but in mentality as well.

Bhai maashra gandi naali se beh kar ghilaazat kay samandar ki taraf gaamzan hai...
Rok Sako To Rok Lo

I am appalled at the response
just because she is an actress, she must be of loose character
and just because she is of loose character, she cannot be harrased
and I am sure none of you have four witnesses or any proof of her being of bad character

“And those who accuse chaste women of adultery and then do not produce four witnesses — lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient. Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed Allah is Forgiving and Merciful".” [Quran 24: 2-5]

the above can applied to a lot of internet mullahs of Pakistan

No one accussed her of adultrey!

When you work in an industry in which the males and females mingle freely and there is no physical space between, kisding, hugging, touching etc and showing their body for money, then you can't fault the people assuming that they are of loose characters because all these immoral thing is being done publicly on TV.

Bakwas. Itna rush hota ni anarkali main k iss sb ka moka miley.

Niqab is an Islamic form of dressing. So your statement is false. Also, my main point in that post was something else...

Please don't quote me with your idiotic one-liners anymore. Thanks.
Women are asked to cover them either by niqab, burkra, veil, abaya, chaddar or whatever. There is no mention of any specific dress.

Back
Top Bottom