What's new

Pakistani , a nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A nation is defined as
" A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"
Now pakistani as nation doesnt fit into above defination. But if i take pashtun as a nation then it satisfies the defination of a nation. Dont you people think that pakistan should be considered federation of nations?

A nation is defined as
" A large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"
Now pakistani as nation doesnt fit into above defination. But if i take pashtun as a nation then it satisfies the defination of a nation. Dont you people think that pakistan should be considered federation of nations?
Well, this applies to India even more than it does to Pakistan!!!!
It is said that only the continent of Africa exceeds the religious, communal, linguistic, cultural and historical diversity of India............:azn:
Despite all these differences, both India and Pakistan have survived into the 21st century is a commendable achievement......:enjoy:

...many of your TV panelist have said taht pakistan is not a nation , not a 'kaum' but a crowd..

Every country even America has its Sub culture system such as "ZUNI"

Zuni people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so you can not reject the concept of nation as Pakistan.. it is also fact that the peoples of Pakistan making them selves as sub system, it is not the fault of State coz it is issue the same ID to every one.... :pop:

A nation is defined as

Your right, that's why I think all Afghanis should either recognise durand line or be deported back to Afghanistan. Over there you can gloat about living in a nation.

Well, this applies to India even more than it does to Pakistan!!!!
It is said that only the continent of Africa exceeds the religious, communal, linguistic, cultural and historical diversity of India............:azn:
Despite all these differences, both India and Pakistan have survived into the 21st century is a commendable achievement......:enjoy:

Yes india has more ethnic groups than Pakistan does.

No Sectarian violence in the meanwhile....... India. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom