What's new

Pakistan Zindabad | Pakistan Day 2019 (ISPR Official Song)

Actually DG ISPR video represents all the events took place between Pakistan & India since 26th Feb onwards. Seems like RT described the same in different words... Well, can call it trolling or flaming.
RT is unbelievably light on Pakistan
I dont mean they are pro Pakistan
but unlike CNN or BBC their hosts don't snub, interrupt or make faces when the Pakistani guests start speaking
BBC by far is most hostile
I recently saw an interview where BBC host was practically making faces when Pakistani guest was answering and she kept interrupting him and joined Berkha Dutt to score points at Pakistani guy who had no chance

RT is unbelievably light on Pakistan
I dont mean they are pro Pakistan
but unlike CNN or BBC their hosts don't snub, interrupt or make faces when the Pakistani guests start speaking
BBC by far is most hostile
I recently saw an interview where BBC host was practically making faces when Pakistani guest was answering and she kept interrupting him and joined Berkha Dutt to score points at Pakistani guy who had no chance

I got it. RT's investigative journalism is getting more appreciation as compared to BBC, nowadays. If you may have noticed, even on 27th Feb & then on the occasion of IK announcement to release Abhinandan; RT was all praise for peace gesture. What today RT done was actually either be it to tell them or awake them or may be, poke them.

Great song , amazing video , song and editing 10/10 very nice video production

RT trolling India priceless

The song is good though ISPR should have produced it in different languages like they did last year.

It is a real shame to not see JF17 #201 with a IAF kill marking !!! Come on guys !!! That puppy has earnt it badge, let it display it with pride !!!!!!!

55509662_830920060580021_6235661965348306944_o.jpg

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD
Everyone told me it was too dangerous to travel Pakistan. That it was not safe for a solo female on a bike. After now completing my journey across the country by myself, I can tell you my first hand experience, what Pakistan is really about.
PAKISTAN....be proud. That, as a country, a whole, you have made a remarkable imprint on my heart. No matter what hardships you’ve been through, you continue to shine. And the people’s love radiates across the land. Stand tall. And continue to support one another knowing that the people, is the true heart of Pakistan. Unite as one. Knowing your value in the world and what Pakistan stands for. PEACE and LOVE.
That, as a single foreign female in a Muslim predominant country, I never felt more safe, accepted, respected and loved. I’m often sent messages of gratitude and thanks for sharing my experiences here. For me, it’s not even a question of “thanks”. It’s a dutiful honor, a Gift from God. That I am able to share my experiences with the people here. For their hearts deserve to be seen. The world needs to be inspired. And the people of this nation have set a precedent for all of HUMANITY. So I am humbled that I can be the vessel to share this love. For it is I that should be grateful for the unconditional love I’ve received.
Happy PAKISTAN DAY
May you all be blessed

Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor
26 mins ·

Dear Pakistanis. I am humbled by your messages of love and the one displayed in person by many. I believe that I am nothing, it’s your love for your Armed Forces that you express. We are strong only because of your love and support. Many thanks.
Stay blessed.

#PakistanZindabad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom