What's new

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lahore—Saudi Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz has said that the day is not far off when Pakistan would emerge as a great country.

He said this while addressing a luncheon hosted in his at Governor’s House, here Saturday. Federal and provincial ministers, Senator Professor Sajid Mir, Liaqat Baloch, members national and provincial assemblies, senior government officials, Ulema, industrialists and prominent personalities of different walks of life were present on the occasion.

Saudi Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz said that the historical city of Lahore is very beautiful and its people are loving and affectionate. He said that he will always cherish the memories of the love received by him and his delegation in the city.

He said that Saudi Arabia attaches great importance to the historical and friendly ties with Pakistan and desires political and economic stability of the country. He said that the relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are permanent and lasting and would further strengthen in future. He said that during meeting with Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, promotion of relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia has been discussed and Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is a close friend of Saudi Arabia. He said that friendship between the two counties has stood the test of time and he has been pleased to see the development and prosperity of Pakistan on his every visit.

Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif said on the occasion that there are strong historical, cultural and fraternal relations between Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and the people of the two countries are bound together in deep- rooted religious and brotherly ties.

He said that weather it was the time of war, earthquake, flood or any other natural calamity, Saudi Arabia has stood by Pakistan. He said that Khadim-e-Harmain Sharifain Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz, Saudi government and people of Saudi Arabia have always extended fullest support to Pakistan. He said that the recent visit of Saudi Prince to Pakistan will further strengthen brotherly and friendly ties between the two countries.

The Chief Minister said that Saudi Arabia is a great friend of Pakistan and has stood by it at every hour of need. He said that the people of the two countries have deep affiliation with each other and their hearts beat in unison. He said that Saudi Arabia has always been the first country to help Pakistan in any difficult situation. He said that people of Pakistan attach high importance to their ties with Saudi Arabia and the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif openly acknowledges this fact and desires to further strengthen this relationship.

The Chief Minister expressed the hope that cooperation between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would further increase in the days to come. Referring to the issues being faced by Pakistan, Shahbaz said that the country is beset with major problems like energy crisis, terrorism and extremism. He said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is determined to steer the country out of crisis and making sincere efforts for this purpose. Shahbaz Sharif welcomed Saudi Prince and the members of his delegation to the historical city of Lahore and said that Muslim world is proud of Saudi Arabia as it has rendered invaluable services in the field of knowledge and training. He said that Khadim-e-Harmain Sharifain Abdullah Bin Abdul Aziz has stood by Pakistan at every critical juncture and people of Pakistan highly value his generous cooperation which is an asset for them. He expressed the hope that Saudi Arabia will cooperate with Pakistan in future as well and the visit of Saudi Prince would cement the existing brotherly ties between the two countries as well as increase cooperation in different sectors. Earlier, Saudi Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz held a meeting with Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif at Governor’s House.

Governor Punjab Ch. Muhammad Sarwar, Member National Assembly Hamza Shahbaz Sharif and members of Saudi delegation were present on the occasion. Matters of mutual interest and promotion of bilateral relations were discussed in the meeting. Saudi Prince and members of his delegation also witnessed a cultural show at the Governor’s House.

Pakistan would soon emerge as a great country: Saudi Prince

yes we will emerge as a great country but only if we clean our house from corrupt politicians pig mullahs like diesel and after getting rid of taliban a$$h**les

Lahore—Saudi Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz has said that the day is not far off when Pakistan would emerge as a great country.

In other words, Pakistan is not great RIGHT NOW!! He means Pakistan is not great in THIS PRESENT DAY!

This is very insulting. I condemn this.

Pakistan is a great country already:-)

So this is why yesterday Lahore traffic was playing havoc !

Pakistan is basically KSA's "in case of 'oh shit' moment, press here" button. In KSA's mind, Pakistan is basically KSA's final line of defence, in case of a war or invasion.

So, when you hear such sweet words coming from a KSA delegation, always keep in mind that to them, Pakistan is only good for it's military and nukes.

In other words, Pakistan is not great RIGHT NOW!! He means Pakistan is not great in THIS PRESENT DAY!

This is very insulting. I condemn this.

Pakistan is a great country already:-)
Actually, not even an ultranationalist would say Pakistan is currently a great country. It has it's moments, but the current state of affairs are dire and something needs to be done.

Pakistan is basically KSA's "in case of 'oh shit' moment, press here" button. In KSA's mind, Pakistan is basically KSA's final line of defence, in case of a war or invasion.

So, when you hear such sweet words coming from a KSA delegation, always keep in mind that to them, Pakistan is only good for it's military and nukes.
i think by judging from recent developments that pakistan saudi arabia really wants have closer ties with pakistan.
i mean they came to us because they are a fellow muslim country, they can get what ever they want from any country in the world but they want have strong relationships with a muslim country with strong potentials

i think by judging from recent developments that pakistan saudi arabia really wants have closer ties with pakistan.
i mean they came to us because they are a fellow muslim country, they can get what ever they want from any country in the world but they want have strong relationships with a muslim country with strong potentials
I wish that were true, but it's more likely that they're looking for a replacement to the US, one that can be controlled easily. The US and Saudi relations have been declining recently, because of the events of Syria and Iran, they both have their own (opposite) opinions on what should happen.

The Saudis know they can no longer rely on US military might and KSA influence in the US to get what it wants. Now it's looking for ways where it can go it "alone", but with a strong military partner (i.e Pakistan).

I don't buy the argument that the Saudis partnered with Pakistan because of "Islamic brotherly relations".

I wish that were true, but it's more likely that they're looking for a replacement to the US, one that can be controlled easily. The US and Saudi relations have been declining recently, because of the events of Syria and Iran, they both have their own (opposite) opinions on what should happen.

The Saudis know they can no longer rely on US military might and KSA influence in the US to get what it wants. Now it's looking for ways where it can go it "alone", but with a strong military partner (i.e Pakistan).

I don't buy the argument that the Saudis partnered with Pakistan because of "Islamic brotherly relations".
well lets say they are using us like they use the usa but is pakistan the best option they have?

Thanks Sheikha after long time where you been and when were we not great?. Now please leave pakistan alone. We have learnt to survive. We don't need your support in Afghanistan again.

well lets say they are using us like they use the usa but is pakistan the best option they have?

Considering how easily they can manipulate Pakistan, yes.

Think about it, Pakistan may not be the strongest nation economically, but it is still a military force to be reckoned with. It is also the only nuclear nation that the Saudis have completely under their thumb.

Back
Top Bottom