What's new

Pakistan Won First Test..

my Gf is going back to her country on saturday and i didnt go out with her since the test match started and she was upset i am not spending enough time with her, i told her baby its my bread and butter. cricket pay tm jaisi 100 qurban :lol::lol::lol:

image.jpeg

Mannnnnnnnn this guy is lucky. :D

watch your language, everytime i say something you start to use bad language. I am just highlighting that other sports need to be paid more attention - Olympics are around the corner.
I have had enough of your language and i can use same verbiage as well. So watch your words.
I am not writing any more on this thread so shutup.
About my language
Yes. i dont watch it or care for it; especially after the match fixing scandals and seeing how bad your Pakistan team is when they get here ... go and drunk in local bars, pick up prostitutes; this also goes for indian players as well. Just disgusting overall.
After using the adjectives above, do you really expect me to appreciate your rant. All sports have some rotten eggs does that means we start hating that sports itself? Messy Lionel (my personal favourite) got caught in stealing the tax..Will you hate football too, there are thousands of such examples in every sport. But more importantly, this thread a different purpose. I guess you have been longer on this forum and that means you know the rules...I did not say anything with ill intentions though. Sorry if you feel offended but your comments really deserved that

Hahahah because I don't miss watching cricket unless I have any class and one time I even missed my lab for match. Hum har Gaye Thay Wase :D
:disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

dont mean to derail - give some thoughts to other sports - hockey, football, squash vs this useless sport which is fixed.
Their was a time when we were world class in hockey and had some top top sqaush players, not so much knowadays, as for football it is not unfortunately a national sport.kudos

Back
Top Bottom