What's new

Pakistan wipes out half of Quetta Shura

we dont want any dictation from any1. WE WILL DO WHAT WE THINK BEST IN OUR NATION INTERESTS. WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE(INDIA, AMERICA OR TALIBAN)
:coffee:
:pakistan:

Did I forget to mention?

You guys are way too optimistic...
A bitter candy does not end into a sweet candy..

We have more "bitter" candies to swallow..

Did we forget that according to Pakistan Government there are many foreign agencies involved in destabilizing her perhaps many stronger forces...

This is just an end of chapter 1....

Here goes my statistics..

I have 12 Afghani Friends...
11 of them HATE Pakistan and consider them enemies and only 1 is pro Pakistani..
11 of them lived in Pakistan but still they hate us...
^^^NO BIAS INVOLVED

Asim
North Waziristan would probably be the final offensive - will probably begin in the summer.

I don't think so..
Final offensive will be with our grandfather..

Many Baitullahs will rise in future and it is very sad to "even" say that but once we become a nation..for now we are divided people living in a country using our country to immigrate and than abusing her...
Islamic Republic of Pakistan has no education system...
We have not even decided that our Matric exams will be in grade 10 or 9 and 10..
We have two "opposite" education systems in place...
We abuse Westerners but we are dependent on their system..
We depend on the hi tech weapons from the countries who we abuse all the time..
We take aid from the countries who we abuse all the time..
Kindly consider any example..
We need only one thing!
Unified system in our country. West made their system which has many pros and cons...Why can't we make our own system..
but I forgot many people think it is impossible...

I just want to see a reaction of fellowmen if they have any...

Anyways, sticking to this topic..I think there are many more "grand" events to follow...

and one last thing..

How many soldiers died bombing the people once we used to defeat USSR.
I couldn't find children of generals, senators, politicians, business tycoons etc fighting in Operations like Rah I Rast etc..

I couldn't find myself fighting either

Youth smoke weed, cigars anything you name in Lahore...
Addiction is sky "rocketing" and one good day we will just find out that our youth was not the one any country wanted...this statement does not go for every one but for many of them...
I can say this because I have a very close interaction between business tycoons and people who are less fortunate..
Addiction is like a girl, I would say...
Examples are Mini golf, outside Tobacco Masters, sheesha lounge, LUMS etc
NO BIAS INVOLVED

Pakistan has to fight a war against corruption, extremism, addiction, education, infrastructure...you name it...
Ohh maybe CSS officers as they are very intelligent can save us..
Well my mamo (uncle) is CSS and I know their pay and houses...

Maybe Army can save us...well too bad they are engaged in many problems and they are not fully capable to handle the crisis..

Or Politicians can save us..well they are busy making money...

Youth can save us...well they are busy in other activities...

There will be a force within people who will rise and revolutionize Pakistan and I Saad will be a part of it.

ohh maybe I believe in too many fantasies..
:pakistan:

Last edited:
We are too busy fighting internally (with our thoughts).
We have not decided what we want.
We as a nation discriminate our own people who can make a difference.

Let me tell you something.

I am very pessimistic for now but very opportunistic for the future.

Our nation will rise.
I, you and us; we all will make the difference.
Difference which will be a revolution. Revolution which will make a difference.

Once again, We will rise.

We will help each other to make a difference.
We can do many things and we will do.

Pakistan will set an example that no other country would be able to achieve.
You know who will do that?
You, yes you heard it right..you will make the difference and I will make the difference and we all will make the difference.

Our journey was not quite the same as other countries..
We fell many times and we still managed to stand but we won't fall anymore. We will try to stand and than we will fly.
Our country will be a country of intellectuals anything you can possibly think of.

Love each other and love your country.
Help each other and help your country.
Raise useful kids and help others to raise kids who will be the future of Pakistan.

I as a citizen of Pakistan wants to see my country in which people will wish to live and I am sure that we are moving towards it.

Don't fall behind when you see obstacles; I don't.
Love all Pakistanis out there.

Last edited:
We have to behave like responsible citizens. Take an example of POF..people blame that generals are not up to the mark in some fields which is true but instead of criticizing others we have to come up with solutions and present them to the concerned authorities.

Responsible citizens do not criticize instead they find solutions and raise their voices to proper channels.

We unfortunately criticize others all the time. Example starts from our house when mom is on the phone. :bunny:

I want PDF to become a national voice. We have many intellectuals over here...

Back
Top Bottom