What's new

Pakistan will use its influence over Afghan Taliban to ensure security TAPI!!!

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
PM Nawaz publically stated in the heart of Asia Conference that we recognize Afghan Government as legitimate elected Government of people of Afghanistan. Now his Minister of Defense is recognizing a parallel Taliban Govt renamed as Tehrik Taliban Afghanistan – TTA.

" Pakistan will use its influence over Afghan Taliban to ensure security of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (Tapi) pipeline, Water and Power Minister Khawaja Asif told BBC on Friday"

Taliban may be engaged for TAPI safety: Asif - The Express Tribune

" Pakistan will use its influence over Afghan Taliban to ensure security of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (Tapi) pipeline, Water and Power Minister Khawaja Asif told BBC on Friday"

The Afghan Government is welcome to secure their borders.

Sadly, the if anything in past 30 years has shown the military force isn't the only thing necessary to ensure peace.

PM Nawaz publically stated in the heart of Asia Conference that we recognize Afghan Government as legitimate elected Government of people of Afghanistan. Now his Minister of Defense is recognizing a parallel Taliban Govt renamed as Tehrik Taliban Afghanistan – TTA.

Are you surprised?

Khwaja asif is not even capable to use its influence on its own ministry ... He is stupid guy so just ignore this stupis message ... If Pakistan had so much influence over Taliban then there would have been no zarb.e.azab ... Stupid khwaja asif

Can Afghan Government ensure the safety of the project .... ??

Confusing news, one line says. Afghan Government will secure TAPI, other TTA will? Not sure who change the name of AT to TTA? Some Conspiracy

Are you surprised?

I am surprised how out of sync the minister is with his Boss.

Can Afghan Government ensure the safety of the project .... ??

Yes the government can and will secure the Pipeline, not only the government but also those villagers and common folks through which the pipeline runs will do the same, remember these common folks will directly benefit from the project in terms of schools, clinics etc. For instance the electricity lines that run from Central Asia is being guarded successfully using the same method.

Talis are maggots, they will be killed if they don't negotiate period!

I think India should pull off from this project.

Why? If you ( India ) wants to be a regional or global player, then its needs to learn that there is no such thing as free lunch, you want to influence things outside of India then you need to get out of your comfort zone. You want people to take India seriously then project your influence, and getting involved in risky projects is one way to do that.

You really think they are out of sink -- I have a bridge I want to sell you

I am not following you? If they are not out of sync then I am surprised ( pace) in the U-turn since the Heart of Asia conference was just few days back where the messaging was different.

Why? If you ( India ) wants to be a regional or global player, then its needs to learn that there is no such thing as free lunch, you want to influence things outside of India then you need to get out of your comfort zone. You want people to take India seriously then project your influence, and getting involved in risky projects is one way to do that.

I am not following you? If they are not out of sync then I am surprised ( pace) in the U-turn since the Heart of Asia conference was just few days back where the messaging was different.

It's too risky mate, we have trust in Afghanistan it is just when you are negotiating and suddenly someone brings gurantees from terrorists it just brings a new point to the issue. We can easily get the oil and minerals through Iran with no such issues so the bigger problem is why risk funding a multi billion dollar project that can be held hostage to terrorists and their handlers.

what can I say pesarim, who knows what the world would like if there were more people like you and fewer like me.

But I fear in not too distant a future you will become like me.

After sea.. india will built a "Air" Gas pipeline from Gujrat to Turkmanistan :D
Through space may be....because through air would still be violation of Pakistan's airspace and it will be destroyed immediately...But they can do it since they had vedic spaceships thousands of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom