What's new

Pakistan will start importing Iran gas by early 2015: Minister

Your rant smells petty disgusting just like a flatus.
Why do we need Iranian gas (especially Punjabis).....even if gas was required for fertilizer plants there is already a LNG pipeline which is under utilised because of less demand and our power plants run on Coal.Wasn't it you guys who were trying to extend that pipeline to Lahore :lol:

It wouldn't hurt going through the news

Pakistan has acute shortages of gas and the pipeline reaching Lahore was the original plan. India bailing out thought that it had pulled classic bania on Pakistan by stabbing the project in the back, half way through. But guess what, the losers are going to be you not us. The Chinese are joining the project, which will only benefit our ties with Iran.

Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline could extend to China — Pipelines International — The international pipeline magazine

Pakistan has acute shortages of gas and the pipeline reaching Lahore was the original plan. India bailing out thought that it had pulled classic bania on Pakistan by stabbing the project in the back, half way through. But guess what, the losers are going to be you not us. The Chinese are joining the project, which will only benefit our ties with Iran.

Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline could extend to China — Pipelines International — The international pipeline magazine
Good for you,Iran and China.

But I'm more interested on our losses ??Can you please release some details on that.

PS - The Bania trick won't work on me :lol:

Good for you,Iran and China.

But I'm more interested on our losses ??Can you please release some details on that.

PS - The Bania trick won't work on me :lol:

India bailed out of IP -We have blocked TAPI - go search for gas again.

India bailed out of IP -We have blocked TAPI - go search for gas again.
TAPI and IPI were non starters,everyone knew except Pakistanis.

Thanks for your concern but Qatari's have been real sweethearts when it comes to our LNG needs :D

1gzuD.jpeg

1gzuH.jpeg

TAPI and IPI were non starters,everyone knew except Pakistanis.

Thanks for your concern but Qatari's have been real sweethearts when it comes to our LNG needs :D

1gzuD.jpeg

1gzuH.jpeg

Of-course - Qataris save the day, despite the fact that the sea supply route is still under threat from Pakistan, as it would have been on the ground. It was bound to be non starters as India never has been serious in this regard.

Of-course - Qataris save the day, despite the fact that the sea supply route is still under threat from Pakistan, as it would have been on the ground. It was bound to be non starters as India never has been serious in this regard.
Now we are heading into another realm.I'm going to crash out before you start taking about hell freezing over :lol:

Back
Top Bottom