What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for the exact date of deliveries... :pop:

The most important thing is PAF receive FC20 earlier than IAF receiving Rafale, even if 1 day earlier.

If that is when we get J-10s, then i'm guessing the C block variant would have then arrived...

:)
1123860496.jpg

First your planes have to get pass our air defence system of which we have Israeli systems which is unmatched

Israel failed to intercept those dilapidated russian missile in the latest simulation by using their ABM system. If PAF could tear down 1/3 of IAF, India will be dead meat in front of china.

I don't think IAF is gonna be able to annihalate PAF. If they could do it, it would have been done 40 years ago.

First your planes have to get pass our air defence system of which we have Israeli systems which is unmatched
Your ABM units is far from enough if china and Pakistan mobile from 2 directions.

Reactions: sur
Your ABM units is far from enough if china and Pakistan mobile from 2 directions.

Our L-band LRTR can track targets upto 1000km inside China even If stationed 500km inside Indian Border... and It can track objects as small as the ping-pong ball.

The idea is not to field equal numbers of aircaft but, that if Pakistan buys even a handful of good planes, like J-10s armed with BVRs, then it can deliver a thrashing in return to the IAF. That will make India think twice before it decides to start a war. Doesn't matter if PAF loses all 300 combat aircraft.......if those 300 aircraft end up taking even 1/3 of IAF out......India is in a tough space considering the PLAAF sitting right on top. So India will have to negotiate a way out of war.

Wars are never something fun. And i am glad people like you don't sit in the Foreign affairs of India or Pakistan.

Don't you think losing the entire PAF fleet would bring Pakistan and not India negotiating the way out... ?.. Last time not even half of PAF fleet was down and Pakistan lost 1/3 of its territory and about half its strength in population.. signing the surrender and negotiating the way out at Shimla... inspite of the fact that not only China but even US was hell bent and put all the resources they could have to stop the Indian advance.

If that is when we get J-10s, then i'm guessing the C block variant would have then arrived...

:)
1123860496.jpg

Is that your new stuff toy ?:azn:

Israel failed to intercept those dilapidated russian missile in the latest simulation by using their ABM system. If PAF could tear down 1/3 of IAF, India will be dead meat in front of china.

Today I was thinking the same that India can at most afford to use/loose 1/3rd of its air power against Pakistan and more it consumes itself against Pakistan the greater risk it would have to loose its parity further and get more vulnerable against China.

JFT is growing stronger and addition of J-10s would further enhance PAF defenses and attacking abilities. Adding F-16s to equation makes the equation even better.

Today I was thinking the same that India can at most afford to use/loose 1/3rd of its air power against Pakistan and more it consumes itself against Pakistan the greater risk it would have to loose its parity further and get more vulnerable against China.

JFT is growing stronger and addition of J-10s would further enhance PAF defenses and attacking abilities. Adding F-16s to equation makes the equation even better.

You thought same in kargil war :).India came with every thing they had in arsenal.

Then their are Russian, Japanese and Vietnam and off course US airforce came in and i think in front of all these China Airforce wont able to get Chinese to fly like your iraqi brothers?

Well all simulation reports are classified , you cant even get your plane system info and claim you got Israeli ABM info . Such info are provided to deceive enemy. If indeed it fail then it would not have telling the whole world.

The idea is not to field equal numbers of aircaft but, that if Pakistan buys even a handful of good planes, like J-10s armed with BVRs, then it can deliver a thrashing in return to the IAF. That will make India think twice before it decides to start a war. Doesn't matter if PAF loses all 300 combat aircraft.......if those 300 aircraft end up taking even 1/3 of IAF out......India is in a tough space considering the PLAAF sitting right on top. So India will have to negotiate a way out of war.

Wars are never something fun. And i am glad people like you don't sit in the Foreign affairs of India or Pakistan.

The notion that China gonna fight a war with India for Pakistan is totally false, why will China fight a war with a nation with whom it has some $60+ billion of trade which is only going to increase in the coming years as the two Asian giants rise, & for the sake of that nation with whom it has no economic gains?? This thinking of the people of Pakistan that China will come as a savior vis-a-vis India is completely without basis, & the faster they understand this the better, there is no permanent friends in International affairs but only permanent interests, China thought that it's interests are best served by friendship with India pre-1962, so it did that, post-1962 it thought that it's interests are best served with a friendship with Pakistan so it quickly changed sides. China din't came to save Pakistan in it's hour of need in 1971, now this is 21st century where the economic relations between the nations decide the political relations between the nations. China is not going to jeopardize it's billions of trade with India for the sake of Pakistan, even if it does than what do u think, will Russia & US be watching this from the sidelines?? So what u r thinking about is the recipe of a third world war & not a defeat of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom