What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

This isn't a simple disagreement or skirmish.

This was triggered by a fabricated claim and an incursion into another country. Indians have tried to falsely implicate you for terrorism and despite Imrans peace offers they still let their jets go into your airspace.

What would India do if Pakistan falsely implicated them and took their jets into India for a dummy raid?

You don't do peace offerings to an enemy like this they will simply spit in your face.

The world does not care about your narrative and if you weren't strong they would have been laughing at Pakistanis dieing.

Keep this POW and use it for your full political advantage and remove war mongerer modi. Hopefully next indian govt would be more genuine for peace and go from there.

To apna favorite wala rose petals ki khushaboo wala de dete..to tumahara kaidi hai mehmaan nhi [emoji23]
Achi insaano waali khushboo soongh kar mar jaata bichara. Phir tum kehte P@ki saajish. :/

true. But he survived. and coming back soon. Thanks to Imran Khans peace talk offer every now and then.:) but the worse part.. in this luring trap...yours got killed.. he is now lost in history forever since that will be too painful for your false ego to accept. Did you see that ISPR U Turn... ..

2 pilots hain ahamare paas..ek hamari custy kein dura aspatal mein.

an after they realised it was a PAF aircraft.

Hamare paas irf 1 pilot hain.

Lol dusre ko kya hua ? Cricke khelne gaya hai dusra ?

lol. Frustration.

lol.. i didnt even notice you when i had a salvo of notifications..atleast 40 people qoited me at a time and you were the least worthy for me to even notice.... ok now you can vomit your question and i will try and give you some importance.

Relax man, no need to be so standoffish.

We are just chilling here ejoying our tea with Mr. Adhianandan.

And you are just ruining our good time with your big macho talk.

It's okay, talk is cheap. "Do something" isn't :azn:

So, Bhai, what is your thought on this matter?
I think its too early to release him . indian tone is still aggressive aur indian have this mindset that the more u will beat them...the more they will respect you and will behave..they will take this move as victory ..

Yet another achievement of Modi ji, just like Indian government got Kartarpur corridor without any negotiation on Indian terms. I hope Indians will not fall into Congress propaganda and will re-elect Modi ji as he is best man for the region.

Sahi senseless PM mila hai in idiots ko. You get what you deserve. #Facepalm

By the way Modi already made claims that Pakistan is some how jealous of Indian progress and wants to undo it. I am pretty sure India will return our peace gesture with peace.

To anyone who dosent understand

This is a very clever and calculated move to play to the indian and world opinion

We dont need to hold the monkey any more we got what we needed and now to use him in a final twist of the knife
prey tell us what use?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom