What's new

Pakistan will nuke economic hubs of India : Former ISI Chief Hamid gul

Hamid Gul is a war hero who orchestrated the defeat of a 20th century superpower.

Also he is to Zaid Hamid what Robin is to Batman.

Your kind have been blabbering same for the last 60+ years.
Hope your multi trillion economy provides some remedy for the Indian farmers.
@ topic, if some Bharti barks in similar tone against Pakistan, it's considered freedom of speech in a democracy but anyone else says something then the zoo door swings open.

Thanks for your concerns about Indian farmers,truth is an average Indian has higher per capita income,higher living standards (HDI) and is better fed than their western neighbours.

Economic hubs of India are not enough, if we want Indians to realize we are serious we have to mark major population centers as well. Our intentions should be spelled out that we aren't kidding around, so that a country under delusions of being a super power knows the cost even if they give us the wrong look.

Delusional much ? If you use nukes,you too will suffer.With our thermonuclear warheads mated to our road-rail mobile & submarine based BMs,we aren't kidding around.

Also,with the deployment of the ABM systems-we are increasing our survivability.What do you have ?

@ topic, if some Bharti barks in similar tone against Pakistan, it's considered freedom of speech in a democracy but anyone else says something then the zoo door swings open.
well I got enough intel members from both side, who consider it as the Backwas. these type of crap comes from both side by war lover freaks, "Bharti" we are "Bhartiya" not Bharti, and what is some time "teja" instead calling LCA Tejas, why you call like that? ;)

Goddammit! This ISI dude was either:
-high
-senile
-a comedian
-all of the above!
To think this is the mentality of Pakistan's higher military/intel. Not a good look.

i salute and thank u my friend..it is the first time I am hearing the word democracy from a pakistani. On topic ..lets nuke each other let use those bombs.this way we help each other.u guys ll someway reduce our population and in return we will help all of ur soul to go to the heaven and we will b responsible for eliminating half of the worlds terrorist death .that will b a gift to the world and ll bring peace in both countries too.cheers my friend..peace

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom