What's new

PAKISTAN will have to pay a heavy price for Balochistan policy & economic corridor with China

For figures of casualty in Baloch, those by Pak officials would inherently be suspect. Any third party figures would be useful.
LOL,. Lets see it step by step, Shall we?
Is Balochistan recognised as disputed region By UN ? NO !

Does Balochistan have curfew every now and then like in Kashmir ? NO
Does Pakistan Block UN observer from Balochistan, Unlike India ?. NO

In fact it has office there. @Imran Khan Bhai could please post that specific detail of that office.

So lets keep on focusin the real problem, rather than hitting around the bushes.

Last edited:
This article provides a very good insight as far as the Indian psyche is concerned regarding CPEC and Baluchistan. India along with certain other countries feel very insecure about the prospects of CPEC. They cannot accept prosperity and success for Pakistan. They don't mince any words either. This project truly haunts them. India along with Afghanistan tops the list of CPEC haters.

Afghanistan is small country. There are big players involved. They want to burn this region even on the cost of India.

If Pakistan burns India burns. India at the moment is acting as a proxy of someone else in return of some business and technology, with no use ultimately.

Originally India has no problem with CPEC. So she should focus on the region and mutual prosperity and development.

If Kashmir problem is solved Hafiz Saeed kind of people will die their own death. India can solve Kashmir issue. Then we can together solve other insurgencies in the region. So solution of Kashmir problem will in fact weaken other problems.

Does Balochistan have curfew eve now and then like in Kashmir ? NO
Does Pakistan Block Un observer from Balochistan, Unlike India ?. NO

In fact it has office there. @Imran Khan Bhai could please post that specific detail of that office.

So instead of focusing on the real problem, hitting around the bushed wont solve the Kashmir crisies that youre facing today

hazir janab

UN OFFICES/ Agencies in QUETTA

WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME, QUETTA

House No.33-A Fax:(081)833536

Chaman Housing Scheme, PABX: (081)833571-833414

P.O.Box No 30

Office Hour ; (Monday-Thursday) 8:15am to 4:45pm

(Friday) : 8:00am to 12:30pm

UNHCR, SUB-OFFICE QUETTA

36,Block-E,Chaman Housing Society PABX:829368-829369

P.O.Box No 30 Fax:829370

Quetta

UNICEF
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND,
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL PROGRAMME OFFICE, QUETTA

19-B, Chaman Housing Scheme Tel:832005/839144

Airport Road Fax:838058

P.O.Box No. 284 E:mail: generic-qta@unicef.org.pk

Quetta

led_Quetta.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-speaker-balochistan-assembly-and-chief-G2339F.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-the-youth-members-are-participating-G233EX.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-the-youth-members-are-participating-G233DW.jpg

CZTdoumWcAEReaZ.jpg

un official
John Solecki carries kites during a kite show for Afghan refugees arrange by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Quetta.

Related images:

47e12e0b4.jpg

afghanistan.jpg

hazir janab

UN OFFICES/ Agencies in QUETTA

WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME, QUETTA

House No.33-A Fax:(081)833536

Chaman Housing Scheme, PABX: (081)833571-833414

P.O.Box No 30

Office Hour ; (Monday-Thursday) 8:15am to 4:45pm

(Friday) : 8:00am to 12:30pm

UNHCR, SUB-OFFICE QUETTA

36,Block-E,Chaman Housing Society PABX:829368-829369

P.O.Box No 30 Fax:829370

Quetta

UNICEF
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND,
BALOCHISTAN PROVINCIAL PROGRAMME OFFICE, QUETTA

19-B, Chaman Housing Scheme Tel:832005/839144

Airport Road Fax:838058

P.O.Box No. 284 E:mail: generic-qta@unicef.org.pk

Quetta

led_Quetta.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-speaker-balochistan-assembly-and-chief-G2339F.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-the-youth-members-are-participating-G233EX.jpg

quetta-pakistan-22nd-may-2016-the-youth-members-are-participating-G233DW.jpg

CZTdoumWcAEReaZ.jpg
BhoT shukriya bhai jan kisi din fursat nikalein to waha khud chakkar luga ker atay hain

Does Balochistan have curfew every now and then like in Kashmir ? NO
Does Pakistan Block UN observer from Balochistan, Unlike India ?. NO

So lets keep on focusin the real problem, rather than hitting around the bushes.

None of that is relevant to what I asked.

Is there is an insurgency in Balochistan? If so, what are the casualties according to a neutral source?

None of that is relevant to what I asked.

Is there is an insurgency in Balochistan? If so, what are the casualties according to a neutral source?
LOL. Hows that relevant ? So typical trying to dodge the topic.

Insurgency hardly any

Travel blogs? They do seem a more reliable source of info than the GoI is likely to have, or perhaps not.
I am likely to trust individuals who don't have any political or financial gains to be made rather than any politician. When the U.S. government can paint a spy plane blue and say it's a weather research plane, brandishing it around media circles (1962), then I don't think I should expect any different from any other government or media outlets. I believe in people, not organisations, especially some of whom I personally have gotten to know.

LOL. Hows that relevant ? So typical trying to dodge the topic.

Insurgency hardly any

Figure out the context or just let it be. The discussion was about Baloch, not a comparison with Kashmir.

I am likely to trust individuals who don't have any political or financial gains to be made rather than any politician. When the U.S. government can paint a spy plane blue and say it's a weather research plane, brandishing it around media circles (1962), then I don't think I should expect any different from any other government or media outlets. I believe in people, not organisations, especially some of whom I personally have gotten to know.

How do you even judge the veracity of random posters on the net? Anyone can post anything.

Also, are you under the assumptions that agencies around the world do not employ people to shape opinions on various forums on the net?

Besides, a government is always going to have vastly superior sources of info than individuals. They are going to make decidions on their information, not unverified internet posts. That was the point.

Figure out the context or just let it be. The discussion was about Baloch, not a comparison with Kashmir.
As I mentioned there is full working operational UN office. I don't know where you got the killing thing from

As I mentioned there is full working operational UN office. I don't know where you got the killing thing from

Is your contention that there is no voilence in Balochistan? If no, what are the casualties accordingly to a neutral source? Does that UN office provide any figures?

Is your contention that there is no voilence in Balochistan? If no, what are the casualties accordingly to a neutral source? Does that UN office provide any figures?
IgF there were any I am sure the office would gladly provide, We haven't blocked UN observers from entering there

Most Pakistanis has used the word biradhar-mulk or biradhar-islami-mulk for Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi, UAE, Turkey, Palestine etc. Today most of them dont even care & treat Pakistan worse than trash. If you disagree I can show so many people using this term for this countries & also what image these country people have of Pakistan.

Your brother mulk has to be India in reality since our ancestors share the same blood line. This is hard fact you are not able to acknowledge or accept. You keep running from one country to another beating the Islamic drum thinking they are your brothers.

Zaid Hamid's treatment & Modi's highest civilian award was a warning from Saudi for Pakistan to realize its aukaad. Is China your new biradhar. You will keep running & the day you realise you should have actually recognized your real brother than searching for illusive brothers elsewhere, it will be too late

Our brother country is turkey. Step into turkey as a Pakistani and see the respect you'll get. My parents have experienced this first hand. A Pakistani passport is very valuable in turkey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom