What's new

Pakistan will get past this phase of terrorism & violence

But its a concept held within the hindu religion, even educated people believe in this theory....so look at your own problem...we don't want your opinion, because you are looking to troll.

What is Shia, Sunni, etc ? No society is perfect.

What is Shia, Sunni, etc ? No society is perfect.

What abt it? i hope u know tht Pakistan has had shia heads pf states several times!
Benazir,zardari,Musharaf,Quaid e Azam etc etc

Also there is no such divide as ur caste problem..... shia and sunni marriages are so damn common..... Heck whats the difference? same Quran same Prophet same God.... Heck most of us dnt even believe in sects nowadays.

What is Shia, Sunni, etc ? No society is perfect

As Pakistani Nationalists pointed out....you failed epically with that example, but try again. No society is perfect I can understand that..but you Indians have no right to take pot shots on Pakistan when ever you feel like it....because Pakistani members would reply in courtesy. So like I said feed your starving population, instead of trolling on Pakistan.

Replicating the Sri Lankan model is difficult:

1. Sri Lanka is a small country with a large coastline.

2. It is ethnically and culturally not that diverse. There is a small ethnic minority. True the conflict has been due to ethnic groups, but there are just two competing groups.

3. The literacy rate there has been > 90% for a long time

I was expecting to see some major reforms and decisions made when I read the title..alas another attempt at drawing parallels when none exist. The major "element" in Pakistan's terrorism phase is the ill-use of Islam which the thread starter has ignored. You can pull any stats you want and wish to compare but in reality its still oranges and apples.

FAIL THREAD (IMO)

Replicating the Sri Lankan model is difficult:

1. Sri Lanka is a small country with a large coastline.
Yes that really true,sirilanka does not share land border with any country so controlling external inflintrations is far more easier.Here in our case many of our go to Afganistan and amny of their enemies enter Pakistan.There is a mess in Afghanistan some people get advantage of this too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom