What's new

Pakistan will continue busting CIA rings: Shuja Pasha to the US

Exactly.

In accordance to my sources in the ISI, they are being busted, and ISI's agents are working hard, as we speak.
ISI has got its department to trace and hunt them down. Another piece of informations, the CIA agents are being rounded up and sent back, without knowledge of local and international media, nor the citizens and/or residents.

Hence lets not criticize that they are just speaking and not dong anything.
They are and were doing it since Raymond Davis drama.

Regards.

you are such a inteligent that you already have info on a possible black op to be staged. i think you run a spy agency at your disposal. and if it is true will not the American leak the info that the next target location as a decoy to the Pakistani side.
Think about it bro. your entire eyes on Islamabad and US conducts a black ops right under your nose in karachi. Great gooing

lol its not me who is saying all this , its someone who knows whats going on .... and why head of ISI went to USA by himself for a short visit of one day only .... there is something to think about why just one day ...things dont change in one day, he is there for something big and ISI is one of best spy agency my friend and they know who they are dealing with now a days .....

Exactly.

In accordance to my sources in the ISI, they are being busted, and ISI's agents are working hard, as we speak.
ISI has got its department to trace and hunt them down. Another piece of informations, the CIA agents are being rounded up and sent back, without knowledge of local and international media, nor the citizens and/or residents.

Hence lets not criticize that they are just speaking and not dong anything.
They are and were doing it since Raymond Davis drama.

Regards.
Family member of an ISI officer.

Just wanted to add something , Raymond Davis was not just sent back to USA, it was a death of a spy person, you will know only if you know show spy works , once a spy exposed, that is the death of that spy forever, tell me where this Raymond davis will go as spy :) no where, as he is exposed by ISI and now he is just a liability of USA and exposed spy sometimes becomes liability and put to rest :)

These exposed spy guys most of the times goes into state where they cant think properly and can act against one's nation so every exposed spy is put to rest.

you can prove me wrong if you know where he is living these days and what business or retired life he is living...

I can see both points of view. We (the Americans) are rightly concerned about security leaks, I don't mean the whole ISI, but it takes only one high-placed sympathiser to blow the cover of an Op. The Pakistanis rightly are unhappy to have a foriegn spy-ring in thier country, we don't even tolerate this from the Isrealis (Pollard case in point). Do any members here have a solution that could work for both sides?

Local operational commanders also informed the army chief that seven factories of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) in the border area were destroyed by troops after being tipped of by US intelligence.

American Media went crazy like a rabid Dog, after Unnamed sources told them Pakistani Army Allegedly tipped of Bomb Makers, that's why they left hours after We gave Pak Army the Intel. But Why Didn't American Media Didn't highlighted this news, We have Destroyed At least half dozen Factories with the help of American Tip Off, Or might be this Rabid Dog and the people who likes this rabid dog is are so selective in Barking that, they only bark at negativity and forget the positivites

lol its not me who is saying all this , its someone who knows whats going on .... and why head of ISI went to USA by himself for a short visit of one day only .... there is something to think about why just one day ...things dont change in one day, he is there for something big and ISI is one of best spy agency my friend and they know who they are dealing with now a days .....

I know that ISI is a good spy agency, but that fact is not approved by you ally, who was not intered in sharing info to ISI as there are elements in ISI who leak info to make sure the target escapes

American Media went crazy like a rabid Dog, after Unnamed sources told them Pakistani Army Allegedly tipped of Bomb Makers, that's why they left hours after We gave Pak Army the Intel. But Why Didn't American Media Didn't highlighted this news, We have Destroyed At least have dozen Factories with the help of American Tip Off, Or might be this Rabid Dog and the people who likes this rabid dog is are selective in Barking that, they only bark at negativity and forget the positivites

only one thing enough 'THEY ARE AMERICANS' :)

I know that ISI is a good spy agency, but that fact is not approved by you ally, who was not intered in sharing info to ISI as there are elements in ISI who leak info to make sure the target escapes

Thats is a stupid lie by so called ally ....... how many times ISI and army started operations in NWFP and these ally left the border posts on afghan side so that these terrorist escape :)

Read my Reply on Last Page, at least 7 Bomb making factories have been destroy because of US TIP OFF. Why the Hell they were not tipped off? Senior members have discussed this at length how might the leak occurred not from ISI but from the elements on the ground, who were preparing to raid these factories. But after that, If we start destorying factories, you still like bring up old issues like this?

All indians here are for a reason and thats called troll :)

Pakistani members only discuss about the topic....
I have posted the actual reason why ISI head went to USA for a day visit , its not about something what is said, its about something which ISI exposed now as being a next OP in Pakistan and this time there is indian factor as well , thats what he is there for and to tell them Pak Army will take down anything flying in Pakistan from either side.....

Thats is a stupid lie by so called ally ....... how many times ISI and army started operations in NWFP and these ally left the border posts on afghan side so that these terrorist escape :)

if you call that a lie then why was OBL drama was not shared with you. We really feel bad for fellow Pakistanis when their moral is murdered by the USA and no one is good enough to stay strong on the Pakistani's Agenda as the Agenda itself is so mixed up. Until you consider India as your mortal enemy you can not really come up with a good agenda for your people's prosperity and your nations growth and hence a strong forign policy is not feacible for now but may be in the future.

The utmost rubbish nothing else. ISI is supposed to work in Pakistan's interests, while US watches its own interests. When US asks ISI give importance to US interests over that of Pakistan, clash starts.

I wont hold my breath but yes this would be good news. lets see what happens in the next week or two. These mesages could have been conveyed to americans without paying them the respect of a visit in my opinion.

All indians here are for a reason and thats called troll :)

Pakistani members only discuss about the topic....
I have posted the actual reason why ISI head went to USA for a day visit , its not about something what is said, its about something which ISI exposed now as being a next OP in Pakistan and this time there is indian factor as well , thats what he is there for and to tell them Pak Army will take down anything flying in Pakistan from either side.....

And you talk like as if you knew every thing like God and you expect every one to belive you blindly, we don't have problem with our reasoning ablity and hence the questions. if you are sure that there is a possible black op by the americans on your soil why are the Pakistani High command talking about in media and you are talking like their mouth piece

blocking aid money just bcoz the trainers were shipped back to US makes no sense, these guys were surely used for other purposes & were busted ... ISI is surely working on busting these rings ... it all depends if one wants to believe it or not :)

Just wanted to add something , Raymond Davis was not just sent back to USA, it was a death of a spy person, you will know only if you know show spy works , once a spy exposed, that is the death of that spy forever, tell me where this Raymond davis will go as spy :) no where, as he is exposed by ISI and now he is just a liability of USA and exposed spy sometimes becomes liability and put to rest :)

These exposed spy guys most of the times goes into state where they cant think properly and can act against one's nation so every exposed spy is put to rest.

you can prove me wrong if you know where he is living these days and what business or retired life he is living...

Exactly. But from the investigation, it became clear the US was involved in the terrorism and BLA.
He said that it is US who was paying the TTP. Hence, after the investigation the ties are trying to be broken by ISI.
US turned to be a double agent. I dont know what made him speak the truth, but he wasnt tortured either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom