What's new

Pakistan which way we are heading.

Just to let you know sarcasm is not allowed in this forum-
90% of your posts are just mocks- and rants-
Drop this self proclaimed masiah attitude-
Open ended hatred is allowed and sarcasms are not allowed? Mind your own business!

The new factor I see in Pakistani psyche is their faith in the judiciary. I wonder if this faith is well placed or ill placed?

Open ended hatred is allowed and sarcasms are not allowed? Mind your own business!

Dont pollute the forum with your skewed logics- and self virile attitude-
For more information on what is allowed and what not- Read forum rules- and comply-

Dont pollute the forum with your skewed logics- and self virile attitude-
For more information on what is allowed and what not- Read forum rules- and comply-
I am trying my best not to engage you. Why not leave it at that?

Pakistan which way we are heading.
Realty on ground
. Corruption is prevailing.
. Money is every thing.
. Humanity is at decline.
. People are egoistic.
. Untrusted environment is increasing.

Which way we heading………………………………….?????
The answer to your question is here. Some may go into denial mode, but these are facts and the reasons behind all that you have mentioned above.....A must see video! Can things change? Of course they can. Where there's a will, there's a way. But the moot question is: Do vested interests want a change?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like very countries, I find massive robbery is serious problems in Pakistan. People who are outside, saw it, witness it, hear it many times, and doing NOTHING.

Here in North America, they call immediately police when they found them.

bad comment, really in bad taste, you are nobody to mock other people faith and belief, keep it to yourself..
I am not mocking his faith! Please read his incoherent babbling, that's what was being ridiculed.

If there's on thing holding the developing world back, it's pessimism and acceptance of the current order (corruption, poverty) as the way things always will be. I see the same here in Bulgaria (we don't have widepread hunger or illiteracy, but being the poorest member of the EU isn't fun).

The trend for the last 200 years has been a general increase in wealth. Of course this started with nations which were reasonably technologically advanced and wealthy already (UK, France etc.), but since WW2 this has extended to former colonies and other underdeveloped nations. One need look to Japan, South Korea or Taiwan to see how a nation can grow from basically nothing (SK's GDP per capita in the '60s was typical for many African countries) to an economic powerhouse. Latin America, Asia, Eastenr Europe, we're all getting wealthier and catching up to the West.

We just need to not give up and believe in a brighter tomorrow.

At this moment in time, army must support supreme court in cleansing our corrupt system. This is the best to do an internal operation cleanup. For Pakistan to be on the right track, we dont need this corrupt mafia ruling our country and they came through set-up elections with pre-determined results.

They say hope sustains life so lets hope for the best. Most problems Pakistan facing these days are because of incompetent and currupt leadership otherwise Pakistani are lovely peoples including myself :p:D

Back
Top Bottom