What's new

'Pakistan Was Preparing to Deploy Nukes During Kargil War': ndtv

hat might have been the first time, but definitely not the last, when Pakistan would test Indian resolve. We are in a very precarious position indeed. Usually, when there are asymmetric military equations, the stronger country is belligerent and if matters reach a point of nuclear standoff, they have no one to blame but themselves. However, Pakistan is at the same time the weaker power as well as the more bellicose one. Sooner or later, they will make another misadventure, and inevitably will be faced with an existential crisis as a result, thereby justifying (in their minds) a nuclear exchange.

It is incumbent upon India to bring this simple fact to the notice of the world. We can, at best, prepare ourselves for yet another chapter of Pakistani aggression and thwarting it. But the pressure upon Pakistan to change this maniacal posture cannot come solely from us, as we are not responsible for sustaining this failed nuclear-armed state.

There was an immense possibility of Indian troops crossing into P-O-K and occupying the land...this is what made Pakistan go to US. If Indians would not have agreed for a ceasefire along the LOC, there was every danger that this would turned nuclear.

Discussing the dead ol' topic requires really loads of energy and let this be my last reply on the same. No, you can of course carry on afterwards :)

So, the immense possibility of Indian Army crossing over into Pakistani territory in itself refutes the claims of US or whatever authority about Pakistani Army getting the beating in Kargil. India wanted to stretch PA supply lines and wanted to chose a battlefield of its choice so that it can ease the pressure on its own Army in Kargil where it was actually being humiliated beyond their expectation.Tactically, (threatening) crossing into Pakistan, could have been a good move but strategically India knew it could not afford it and that is where Pakistan had India by the throat. The very nature of the daring adventure was enough to 'shock' India

And yes, PA readied the Nukes on more than one occasion. Let us all agree that PA did ready the Nukes over Kargil issue as well! rest of the details are secondary

P.S: I personally am not a big fan of PAs Kargil adventure. Not because it could have cost us dearly but only because of the lack of preparation that went into it and hence resulted in loss of many brave sons of the soil during political retreat

"suffered heavy casualties" WTF, Indians suffered so many casualties that there was shortage of coffins in India, they had to import coffins, then a "Coffin Scam" took place in their army. Isn't it pathetic, the army people were involved in corruption relating to coffins of their dead comrades !!!

Kargil coffin scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CBI files chargesheet in Kargil coffin scam - The Times of India
see bro its more than loosing so many soldiers its about trust that was the biggest looser both in terms of pakistan loosing trust to indians and to the western world

yes we lost many soldiers and officers but look at the brighter side we came to know wor limitations and shortcomings in both men& meterial and training and infrastructre

and we started rebuiding it from grounds up in almost all the militarry upgradation in every field(army , navy ,air force and intellegence & training)

+ the fact that we were able to convince USA/UNO on indian stand on this issue and got Isaerl as a new "best friend" and take a look what it meant for your nation ..... cheers mate :coffee:

Former top White House official :omghaha: Same official said Indian reporter were under Bill Clinton's table at the time of this report, on their knees with Monica Lewinsky enjoying bills :astagh:

Discussing the dead ol' topic requires really loads of energy and let this be my last reply on the same. No, you can of course carry on afterwards :)

So, the immense possibility of Indian Army crossing over into Pakistani territory in itself refutes the claims of US or whatever authority about Pakistani Army getting the beating in Kargil. India wanted to stretch PA supply lines and wanted to chose a battlefield of its choice so that it can ease the pressure on its own Army in Kargil where it was actually being humiliated beyond their expectation.Tactically, (threatening) crossing into Pakistan, could have been a good move but strategically India knew it could not afford it and that is where Pakistan had India by the throat. The very nature of the daring adventure was enough to 'shock' India

And yes, PA readied the Nukes on more than one occasion. Let us all agree that PA did ready the Nukes over Kargil issue as well! rest of the details are secondary

P.S: I personally am not a big fan of PAs Kargil adventure. Not because it could have cost us dearly but only because of the lack of preparation that went into it and hence resulted in loss of many brave sons of the soil during political retreat

On the contrary, Kargil did not 'shock' India. It just accelerated India's military budget and more importantly it drastically reduced the chance of India showing any flexibility for a solution on Kashmir.

"suffered heavy casualties" WTF, Indians suffered so many casualties that there was shortage of coffins in India, they had to import coffins, then a "Coffin Scam" took place in their army. Isn't it pathetic, the army people were involved in corruption relating to coffins of their dead comrades !!!

Kargil coffin scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CBI files chargesheet in Kargil coffin scam - The Times of India
Should not open mouth when don't have anything inside a space called Brain. To bring the dead Bodies from extreme mountains was tedious job and takes 5 person to carry one body, Therefore the Coffin made of Aluminum Alloy used in aeroplane manufacturing was ordered which would be easy to carry, light weight, and could protect the body for proper burial by the family.

You forgot many North Frontier deal soldiers in the mountains and even refuses to accept it thru UN channel, but don't worry they were buried with Muslim customs, but Indians were desperate to bring the last Indians whether dead or alive, so that they could be given to the respective families for proper burial, or burning.

I guess everyone is missing the point of how close to mutually assured destruction we all are...
Damn it feels sad knowing how hatred is all-consuming...that we are willing to destroy entire regions...
all in the name of bloated nationalistic egos.
Wish we had a breed of sensible people in both the countries about now.

atleast i dont drink an animal's urine, nor do i consider it as my matta.:lol:

Bro what is the point of this? nobody drinks any disgusting stuff in India in spite of what you may have read.
There are better ways of putting across your point mate.

I guess everyone is missing the point of how close to mutually assured destruction we all are...
Damn it feels sad knowing how hatred is all-consuming...that we are willing to destroy entire regions...
all in the name of bloated nationalistic egos.
Wish we had a breed of sensible people in both the countries about now.

Bro what is the point of this? nobody drinks any disgusting stuff in India in spite of what you may have read.
There are better ways of putting across your point mate.
just go to utube and type tht then see for yrself. Yr an ignorant person, who dont know whats happening in his country

So you consider pig as your matta. :lol:
DSI all over again.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

just go to utube and type tht then see for yrself. Yr an ignorant person, who dont know whats happening in his country

I have never seen anybody consume any of that over here.
It's a fringe fad. There are lot of fringe fads in the world but I know for a fact now that you don't care, you will label the entire nation as retarded.

I have never seen anybody consume any of that over here.
It's a fringe fad. There are lot of fringe fads in the world but I know for a fact now that you don't care, you will label the entire nation as retarded.
dude, u really need to check that out in utube. I wont like to share that myself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom