What's new

Pakistan warns US "disastrous consequences" on more raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
And neither does China to help its 'ally' as seen from the various Indo-Pak wars and given the fact that we are actively supporting the Tibetans. They are also just full of hot air.

You saw what happened after you hosted the Tibetan government in exile in 1959.

You got wiped out in 1962.

Pakistan alone is more than enough to hold off India.

But the Indian Army still moans about the threat of a "two-front war", I think they know more than some internet fanboys.

What a ridiculous comparison. :rofl:

A drone attack, with the permission of the Pakistani government and Pakistani Army.

Pakistan and America are not in a state of war, they are allies. :rolleyes:

Secondly, America is the sole superpower. We fought them in 1950 and pushed them out of North Korea, but we have always known that they are stronger than us.

India? Give me a break. Any action by India's cowardly politicians against Pakistan, will lead to a actual state of war.

But we all know India hasn't got the balls to do anything. As we've already seen in 2008.

What a ridiculous comparison

What is ridiculous in this comparison?

A drone attack, with the permission of the Pakistani government and Pakistani Army.

Do you want sources denying such a permission was ever given by pakistani Army or government?

Pakistan and America are not in a state of war, they are allies

Wow. Great allies i guess. A dozen killed every week.

Secondly, America is the sole superpower. We fought them in 1950 and pushed them out of North Korea, but we have always known that they are stronger than us.

That was my question.

If you could do it for North Korea, why can't you do it for Pakistan?

Do you think Pakistan is not worth fighting for?

My god what kind of allies pakistan has? One is busy killing the citizens of pakistan via drone attacks. The other one is refusing to give a paltry $10 billion from its vast reserves of $4 Trillion.

You saw what happened after you hosted the Tibetan government in exile in 1959.

You got wiped out in 1962.

Pakistan alone is more than enough to hold off India.

But the Indian Army still moans about the threat of a "two-front war", I think they know more than some internet fanboys.

Apparently nothing happened - no change of borders, no handing over of our valued guests - Tibetans, still Arunachal under Indian control. Was it a defeat -yes ? was it a worthwile victory for Chinese - NO.

It is a fact that China too does not have the cojones to deal with India which still hosts its separatist group or controls Arunachal Pradesh.

And Indian Army chief puts forth a valid point and if it is moaning the Chinese state run media too moans like ***** about how the Agni can reach Harbin or how India can attack China. The moaning goes both ways.

And Indian Army chief puts forth a valid point.

So the Indian Army has a valid-point about the threat of a "two-front war"?

Then apparently you are agreeing with me.

About the Tibetan government in exile:

Every time China needs a rationale for doing something against India, like 1962, arming Pakistan, stapled visas etc. then all we need to do, is remember the fact that India has been hosting our largest separatist group since 1959.

The real question is, was 1959 good for you? Making an enemy out of China for no reason at all.

guys like you have no thinking . . and are probably just 6th 7th graders who dont know anything about the world . .so who ever brain washed u by saying that we train terrorists in our soil is wrong . . im not here to start an argument but you should rather research before speaking something like this at a pakistani forum . . we cant just let anyone blame and blame and even when the truth is being exposed . . so u stil believe in osama's killing? after they killed osama and dumped the body in ocean? so you believe this? seriouslY? ur ready to believe this but not ready to believe that WE DONT KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE . . .now how dumb is that ..even a blonde would agree over this . .why would u possibly dump the body in ocean when u could actually get more evidence(s) . . this is al nonsense . and + we know how ur media portray things . . so yes i won't talk to you more u should probably go and research things on ur own and stop pointing at others . . 3 fingers are pointing back at you . . MR RAW AGENCY !

It is really pathetic to know that your political and analytical skills are so poor, that you are saying that there is no safe havens for terrorists in your soil when the world find that the most wanted man in the history of man kind has found a safe haven in the cantonment city. The way the world now sees Pakistan is that is has become a safe haven for terrorist all over the world. I am not blaming the people of Pakistan, it is the interest of the ISI and the GoP to keep safe these terrorist master minds so as to plan bombing the Sub Continent.

DG ISI holds meeting with CIA station chief

ISLAMABAD: Director General ISI Ahmed Shuja Pasha held a meeting with station chief CIA Mark Carlton in Islamabad, sources said.

According to sources, D.G. ISI in meeting with the CIA station chief protested over not taking Pakistan into confidence over the May 02, raid in Abbottabad.

The intelligence officials have given a clear message to Washington that the United States will be responsible of consequences in case of repeat of such operation within Pakistani territory, sources added.

DG ISI holds meeting with CIA station chief,5/6/2011 10:24:21 PM

You guys are going way Off Topic...This is about Pakistan and not India or China...

Also no matter how much you justify China can do nothing about it...I totally understand that reading all the good stuff about Economic might of China(same is true with Indians) it is very easy to get side-tracked....US is the sole super-power and that is the reality at end of the Day....Though i refrain from acknowledgin Off topic comments but let me reply back to this one....

So the Indian Army has a valid-point about the threat of a "two-front war"?

One has to be stupid for not preparing for the worst...China and Pakistan are strategic ally...We have border disputes with both and as a good planner we are preparing for the worst...This is not a new found secret...Back in 71 war we have kept reserves should China intervene....

Then apparently you are agreeing with me.

Flawed logic. We are preparing for twp-front war does not mean that China will jump into a future Indo-Pak war...This is plain stupid...We had a limited war in the name of Kargil where China did not even intervene diplomatically leave aside militarily....Unfortunately your ally lost...So let's not forget this is 21st centuary....

About the Tibetan government in exile:

Every time China needs a rationale for doing something against India, like 1962, arming Pakistan, stapled visas etc. then all we need to do, is remember the fact that India has been hosting our largest separatist group since 1959.

The real question is, was 1959 good for you? Making an enemy out of China for no reason at all.

Again not going into so out-dated one sided comments....But if i just take your argument and spin it a bit i.e. GOI official position is that Tibet is integral part of China.....Now what is the point in turning India into enemy by staplig visa's????

Now let's cut the crap, shall we?? and let's concentrate on topic...Indeed Pak is going through a hard time...which as an adversary i don't mind but killings of innocents is a grave concern....

ISLAMABAD: Director General ISI Ahmed Shuja Pasha held a meeting with station chief CIA Mark Carlton in Islamabad, sources said.

According to sources, D.G. ISI in meeting with the CIA station chief protested over not taking Pakistan into confidence over the May 02, raid in Abbottabad.

The intelligence officials have given a clear message to Washington that the United States will be responsible of consequences in case of repeat of such operation within Pakistani territory, sources added.

DG ISI holds meeting with CIA station chief,5/6/2011 10:24:34 PM

Hey go slow on it....Do we have the spine to stand up against US???

Not a Pakistani expert(in fact not an expert at all) yet hace something to say....Do you know the amount of Money US has put in AF??? 1.3 Trillion Dollars....Almost equal to our entire GDP...So they are also paying a price there, however that is the harsh reality of the world..."Might is Right"

China cannot do a heck about it....It is Pak who has to choose if they want to live like North Korea or in current status quo.

Lack of independent foreign policy...

India is not stupid. Pak is already in mess, what other advantage you want to take???

if they could they would have done by now....

do you think united states or any other country's aircraft/drones can violate Indian airspace without retaliation. Do you think any spec ops team can carryout a full fledged operation near Delhi and get away with it in choppers.

What if India increases troop presence in Western border forcing pakistan to mobiise as well, what will be the implication of border mobilisation with internal turmoil in pakistan?

Will western border mobilisation make pakistan pull out of afghan border, making it easier for US and afghan forces for more attacks, will such a move destabilize the NWFP/FATA?

As pakistan has been found harboring top AQ taliban and LeT scumbags, shouldn't india be pushing for sanctions against pakistan on a global scale??

do you think united states or any other country's aircraft/drones can violate Indian airspace without retaliation. Do you think any spec ops team can carryout a full fledged operation near Delhi and get away with it in choppers.

What would India be able to do about it?

What did India do against Pakistan after the Mumbai attacks, and what did India do against China after all the so-called "border incursions" by Chinese troops?

Think you can hold off the USA? They would crush India easily.

Bolded part - Point Taken.

My response was to your specific insinuations here and elsewhere that India was incapable of going to war against Pakistan in the immediate aftermath of 26/11. We are very much capable - just war is not our priority right now and the Netas need b@lls.

Just saying don't mistake that as incapability in a military sense.

Whose saying India does not has the capability? India indeed has the capability to take out targets which she considers 'terrorist camps', i have no doubt India will succeed in taking out these targets from its array of stand off weapons. But the question is how will Pakistan react? In front of Indian attacks on Pakistan's soil, you can bet your money that Pakistan will retaliate and target sensitive military installations with its own stand off weapons. After Pakistan retaliates, how will India react? Where does this vicious cycle end, will this limited skirmishes lead to a full blown shooting war? This is something the Indian war planners have to take into consideration before launching strikes inside Pakistan.

U are talking about the sources.... and US has given clear mesage that they will do what ever it takes to get justice ... and that clear message is shown to the whole world and there is no ruling out the fact that US can carry such more operations and they have hinted to do so....

In case if such thing takes place again what will be the practicall action pakistan will take against US ... can anybody explain?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

U are talking about the sources.... and US has given clear mesage that they will do what ever it takes to get justice ... and that clear message is shown to the whole world and there is no ruling out the fact that US can carry such more operations and they have hinted to do so....

In case if such thing takes place again what will be the practicall action pakistan will take against US ... can anybody explain?

Buddy this thread is about Pakistan....For now let me reply to you but IM me if yuo have follow ups...

Why not??? We are not invicible....isn't it?? If we failed to detect PA entire operation in Kargil, if we fail to detect 20 odd people entering into Mubai travelling all the way from Karachi what gives you confidence that we can detect stealth choppers?????

Anyhow even i believe we can detect them...My only point is don't be so harsh on them because our intelligence has also given us enough embarrasing moments...It is not a matter of detection...The harder question is what you will do after detection?? Since GOP have lot of dependence on US their hands were tied...We don't have that kind of problem, however firing a missile in anger against American chopper is not a simple task....There are lot of things - like what if they raise the bar....Heck we don't even have a missile to reach American subcontinent...they will chew us Alive....

This is reality my friend....

What if India increases troop presence in Western border forcing pakistan to mobiise as well, what will be the implication of border mobilisation with internal turmoil in pakistan?

Try this and you will get your answers....Last time we did it we lost 800 soldiers...You don't know how much pained i am in writing all this...however truth won't change...My only request - Let's not get carried away...We have lot of things to catch up...

Will western border mobilisation make pakistan pull out of afghan border, making it easier for US and afghan forces for more attacks, will such a move destabilize the NWFP/FATA?

Am i saying you will not be allowed to do so...or atleast there would be lot of pressure on you...Anyways we don't need to worry about all this...America and Indian relationships are good and we have same/similar strategic objectives....There is no point of conflict...We need to keep improving and let US do the dirty job...

As pakistan has been found harboring top AQ taliban and LeT scumbags, shouldn't india be pushing for sanctions against pakistan on a global scale??
No...That is the reason we are just giving mere statements....You don't want a disabled Pak....An occupied pak is good enough...Disabled Pak is dangerous for us...

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Buddy this thread is about Pakistan....For now let me reply to you but IM me if yuo have follow ups...

Why not??? We are not invicible....isn't it?? If we failed to detect PA entire operation in Kargil, if we fail to detect 20 odd people entering into Mubai travelling all the way from Karachi what gives you confidence that we can detect stealth choppers?????

Anyhow even i believe we can detect them...My only point is don't be so harsh on them because our intelligence has also given us enough embarrasing moments...It is not a matter of detection...The harder question is what you will do after detection?? Since GOP have lot of dependence on US their hands were tied...We don't have that kind of problem, however firing a missile in anger against American chopper is not a simple task....There are lot of things - like what if they raise the bar....Heck we don't even have a missile to reach American subcontinent...they will chew us Alive....

This is reality my friend....

Try this and you will get your answers....Last time we did it we lost 800 soldiers...You don't know how much pained i am in writing all this...however truth won't change...My only request - Let's not get carried away...We have lot of things to catch up...

Am i saying you will not be allowed to do so...or atleast there would be lot of pressure on you...Anyways we don't need to worry about all this...America and Indian relationships are good and we have same/similar strategic objectives....There is no point of conflict...We need to keep improving and let US do the dirty job...

No...That is the reason we are just giving mere statements....You don't want a disabled Pak....An occupied pak is good enough...Disabled Pak is dangerous for us...

really?????? Kayani warned US?

btw american opted for a perfect time... its harvesting and also sowing season these days. PA must be busy with their fertilizer plants and financial institutions... after all civilians are too dumb to do anything properly hence justifying the role of army in economic activity starting from as low as poultry.. PA zindabad, america murdabad !P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom