What's new

Pakistan wants the US to give it a "fixed annual sum" for keeping troops in Nth. Waziristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are few journalists funded by anti-Pakistani elements to stop aid, drain economy and struggle fighting terrorism.

The author is one of them but there are many.

Many are our neighbors working for foreign newspapers.

There are few journalists funded by anti-Pakistani elements to stop aid, drain economy and struggle fighting terrorism.

The author is one of them but there are many.

Many are our neighbors working for foreign newspapers.

But does it make the article WRONG or a LIE? It is the truth, even if from an Indian's pen. We are asking for MORE money.The US has given us the MOST money after ISRAEL,Iraq and Afghanistan!!

You are responsible too!

Your masters are responsible too, your masters messed and played with fire long before 2001. And in turn you the Pakistani people, you are the masters of your masters.

I understand this war more than most. Looking for someone to blame won't help you, all the problems facing Pakistan today are all YOUR fault. All of them, you were gifted with such a nation that was earned through blood, sweat and tears and YOU are doing a great job tearing it to pieces.

Agreed. Our "terrorists", our politicians, our army, our awaam..and we togather as a group are liars,corrupt, selfish! So take a step.Stop begging from a bigger terrorist to stop a smaller terrorist?

Agreed. Our "terrorists", our politicians, our army, our awaam..and we togather as a group are liars,corrupt, selfish! So take a step.Stop begging from a bigger terrorist to stop a smaller terrorist?

My opinion of the US' war, I have not said in this thread, I have a lot to say about that too. But alas, the US is not the country I hold loyalty too, Pakistan is and I criticize and bash Pakistanis because I'd like to see them fix up one day.

But does it make the article WRONG or a LIE? It is the truth, even if from an Indian's pen. We are asking for MORE money.The US has given us the MOST money after ISRAEL,Iraq and Afghanistan!!

so Mr. Patriot why don't you enlighten us how are you going to fund this war for next few years - especially with hostile govt in Afghanistan & don't forget your eastern border----am not justifying the begging - but CSF ---they made a mess in the region - hell they should pay for it

so Mr. Patriot why don't you enlighten us how are you going to fund this war for next few years - especially with hostile govt in Afghanistan & don't forget your eastern border----am not justifying the begging - but CSF ---they made a mess in the region - hell they should pay for it

If it was up to me, we wouldn't have this war in the first place :p

Even right now, I could have said. Ok,No more fighting US war.. We are NEUTRAL like Iran (no I am not shia). We will NOT allow US to use our bases, roads OR air for their crimes!! THAK.. Biggest blow to TTP!! No more material for propaganda.

The few anti pakistan extremists left would have been MUCH easier to "sort out" Wouldnt have cost precious lives of our soldiers and countrymen.

Do you know today was another drone (3rd in a week) with OUR ARMY's blessing?

Couldn't have put it better.

Couldn't have put it better.

Haha. You don't get it, do you. Pakistan Army only fought this because of a) Threat (which would have proved it's NOT the best army (not even near it) and B. It was getting a LOT of Money. Pls Listen to Musharraf! He is PROUD of selling 6 month olds to USA for dollars!!

Was Pakistan Army fighting BEFORE it got any dollars from US??

Ulta karain, phir pochain

Pakistan Amreeka sa fund la ker afghanistan aur pakistan ma musalmanon / apnay logon ko maray.. phir taliban lain to ghalat?

hum hain hi Kafir naaa.. hum tu sab yahooooodi hai janab :D

so it was our war ???????
Not "was", it still is, and Pakistan should accept support from wherever she can get it.

THAK.. Biggest blow to TTP!! No more material for propaganda.
That is Imran Khan's poorly thought out "analysis" as well, and is demonstrably incorrect.

And I know you are going to trot out the usual list of excuses, "Hakimullah Mehsud was killed in a drone strike sabotaging the talks etc. etc.", but even if one were to accept that unsupported position, the talks were never going to succeed. The TTP as they exist today (and have for the past decade) have had little to no interest in what the US has been doing in Afghanistan - their core (and publicly stated) goal was and is the implementation of a bastardized form of Shariah that involves shooting little girls in the head for going to school and speaking their minds against terrorism. There was nothing to negotiate, the US invasion of Afghanistan played no role in the TTP desire to expand their control over all of Pakistan, and the fact that the Afghan intelligence agency was caught collaborating with the TTP (Hakimullah Mehsud's deputy was caught meeting with NDS officials) further destroys any argument claiming that "the TTP exist because of the US occupation of Afghanistan", because if the US occupation was the driving force behind their actions, then they certainly would not be collaborating with a US raised, funded, trained and monitored intelligence agency like the NDS.

So please, leave the nonsensical analysis to Imran Khan, he at least has the charism and cricketing pedigree to allow for some Pakistanis to turn off their brains and either buy into or ignore his ramblings. There is absolutely nothing to support the contention that the TTP are attacking Pakistan because of Pakistan's limited support for US military operations in Afghanistan. The TTP have massacred tens of thousands of innocent Pakistanis solely because of their bloodthirsty desire to take Pakistan back to the stone age by implementing their backward version of Shariah.

Last edited:
And what is wrong with that? The terrorists who have massacred tens of thousands of innocent Pakistanis need to be eliminated, and if the US or any other country is willing to fund that effort we should welcome it. The one regret here is that historical distrust between the two countries amplified their suspicions of the other's intentions, and drove 'hedging' policies when they could have been cooperating (overtly) to a much greater degree.
Stop begging from a bigger terrorist to stop a smaller terrorist?
Why? Lets be pragmatic - those resources will help Pakistan destroy a major terrorist threat to Pakistan, we should take advantage of that opportunity.

Pak have to stay there no matter what, some foreign help will ease the pain and that money instead can be spent on development.
in return few raimound davis few drones and few salala will be ok also ;)

Nato is leaving, so there goes chances of Salalala attack. raimound well now days Pak arrest any american with gun. Drones are good thing.

Basically win win situation if they can provide few billion $.

NO - it would not be 'OK' and it never was 'OK' in the past. It would be criminal to allow US intelligence the kind of leeway they had in Pakistan during the days when the RD incident took place.

NO - it would not be 'OK' and it never was 'OK' in the past. It would be criminal to allow US intelligence the kind of leeway they had in Pakistan during the days when the RD incident took place.
janab jo pesy de ga wo apni marzi to kary ga na :partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom