What's new

Pakistan wants Chinese missile defense by 2012

Let me get the straight. According to a "top secret" institution, India is far ahead of China in anything related to missile development or space research. Hence, if China can "scare" the US, India can "scare" China easily. There are two programs, one is out in the open and is far better than the Indians are making it out to be, the other is secret, and is the be all and end all in missile defense.

Boy, I wouldn't be surprised if the author of the article was under the age of 14, with a severe concussion and on mind-altering medicinal drugs.

Edit
The article reminded me of this:

Except, the lyrics should be changed to "Anything you can do I can do better, even if I have never shown the ability to do so". And it's not a duet, it's only one side that keeps going on and on about how they are superior to everyone else.

Edit 2
The source of the article is India Daily. This, if you didn't know, is the same newspaper that claims that the ISI has tried to create a country called "Bangistan" to avenge the creation of Bangladesh, which is why it provided help to ULFA. They also claim that Pakistani Army has made secret deals with China to have nuclear missiles launched from China towards India once the Indian Army has "destroyed" the Pakistani nuclear arsenal (probably in 10 minutes since the Vayu Sena is the "best of the bestest").

I reconsider what I said above. A 14 year-old concussed druggie would be overqualified for this newspaper. Enough said. Thread should be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh, very very secret mission/test behind the wall.
why those test behind the wall,
Because they (Indian) are actually behind-- :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom