What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes, against Indian Troops

That may be right, I have to check that up. Anyway Prahar has been claimed to be nuclear capable - I'm not sure if a suitable warhead was tested.. The nukes tested were miniature enough to fit on the entire Agni series.

Agni series arent carrying miniature nukes man... but high yeild warheads.

Lets nuke each other. Kill all the people in sub-continent and leave the world in peace.
We are always talking of war. So sad.
To be fair to ourselves, we in the subcontinent are not the most peaceless people at the moment. Even if we nuke each other out of existence tomorrow, there will be plenty of Arabs and Africans killing each other. In the past year alone, they have killed more people than in all Indo-Pak wars put together.

hypothetical situation... to wipe out indian armour formations... if you think those will be manned by our people?
I am not sure its hypothetical considering the proximity of Pakistani cities from the border,besides the policy says nuclear strike at ANYWHERE on indian troops.

Pakistan has already deployed tnws. Yes making smarter sharper.. True.
When Indian don't have argument, says india would retaliate massively. For knowledge Pakistan do have SNWs to entertain bigger appetite of India and much sophisticated pinpoint accurate with multiple re entry vehicle mounted.

So TNWs of Pakistan is an overwhelmingly advanced edge. Propaganda can't counter it dear.
Please provide me a link which states that you have MIRVed yor warhead.

To be fair to ourselves, we in the subcontinent are not the most peaceless people at the moment. Even if we nuke each other out of existence tomorrow, there will be plenty of Arabs and Africans killing each other. In the past year alone, they have killed more people than in all Indo-Pak wars put together.

54d53981920c5.jpg

Cartoon: 7 February, 2015 - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

I meant that the nukes we have tested and validated are miniature enough to fit on the Agni series. No, they are not "miniature designs".

a source would be helpful.

So much pain cused by Pakistani TNWs with out use.

Just imagine the moment stupidity of attacking Pakistan would done..... All indian pains would wipe off completely by instantaneous retaliation of Pakistani SNWs on Indian cities and TNWs would entertain hindo army.

Last edited:
But are you ready to use nukes on your people inside your territory?
We are not ready to use it on Hindus, as well... we developed it to keep Hindutva at bay.
We don't want hords of Hindus running to Pakistan border.

The nukes tested were miniature enough to fit on the entire Agni series.
that's full size nuclear war head you are talking.
This was possible, since ever since Hiroshima was bombed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom