What's new

Pakistan Vs West Indies series in UAE

Congrats Pakistan won second match and t20 series

Eventhough they won but i am not satisfied with our fast bowling . Wahab ( gave 42 runs in 4 overs)and hasan ali( 49 runs in 5 overs ) are useless even on good bowling pitches . they were giving ful toss, no balls, wides even when they had no pressure because of good bowling from spinners and it was WI bowlers who were hitting them. Wahab is inconsistent and has no control.. whats the point of few good spell and then leaking runs..control is crucial in tense and close matches

Eventhough they won but i am not satisfied with our fast bowling . Wahab ( gave 42 runs in 4 overs)and hasan ali( 49 runs in 5 overs ) are useless even on good bowling pitches . they were giving ful toss, no balls, wides even when they had no pressure because of good bowling from spinners and it was WI bowlers who were hitting them. Wahab is inconsistent and has no control.. whats the point of few good spell and then leaking runs..control is crucial in tense and close matches
Amir should be in the side, Amir should be in any side. The other pacers don't use their brains more, it's the reason for their inconsistency.

Pakistan secure their first whitewash in a three-match T20 series
I was expecting close matches as WI is good t20 side but Pakistan really outplayed WI in all department

14440920_1188318767883962_7262266557549250072_n.jpg

14494844_1188340887881750_7575997860908435294_n.jpg

14520397_1188328577882981_4986004932481101982_n.jpg

Amir should be in the side, Amir should be in any side. The other pacers don't use their brains more, it's the reason for their inconsistency.

This was one one sided series.

Even Ishaq dar budget speech is more interesting than this series. WI guy didn't put up any kind of a fight.

This was one one sided series.

Even Ishaq dar budget speech is more interesting than this series. WI guy didn't put up any kind of a fight.
Kinda agree almost low scoring one sided matches give a positive to gain confidence but we need to score at least 170 or to be able to chase kinda score. Well, congrats for green washed.

3 0ut of 3 on world champion is great result however West Indies players are Giants gaining experience

All hands to Imad Wasim his level has gone up tremendously since last PSL league , used his time wisely most improved player

• I hope that Mohammad Irfan at least spends some time to be fit on the sidelines if he is a central contracted player

India not involved less chance of LBW
India = LBW

LBW glore

Azhar ali has improved a lot I like his temperament to move up and bat and take responsibility etc
however from captaincy perspective his game is not developed

Congratulations everyone!
We acheived a remarkable feat white washing the world champions in the three match serise. Imad Wasim proving his critics wrong once again with excellent bowling performance. I am quite confident that he will do OK with the bat as well and fill in that spot of a good all rounder that we have been missing (That is untile ICC bans him for bowling actions as well)

On the other hand, while we must all be happy about the victory modesty is the way to go. Frankly, we were not put under any sort of pressure. I am not sure how this lot will perform when put through paces but that sure would be something interesting to watch.

I hope we play with the same positive attitude in the ODI series as well, that is VERY IMPORTANT considering that we are in a position where we will miss out on the next world cup. Some of the ODI players bring with them the negative approach to the game and just take the pace out of the innings! That is NOT how modern ODI is being played and we need to go to the field with an aggressive and positive mind set and attitude in ODIs as well.

Wickets were really turning at all, some spin agreed. But you'll find such spin in UAE or sub-continent conditions. West Indies were outclassed.

Sarfaraz is bringing in a lot of energy into the team.

So the third ODI is today!!

Whitewash?

It will help us with the rankings and thus the qualifications for WC. Lets hope for the best. :)

So the third ODI is today!!

Whitewash?

It will help us with the rankings and thus the qualifications for WC. Lets hope for the best. :)
Green Wash Inshallah
53/0 in 8 overs Pakistan won the toss and batting first.

An excellent start since what seems like the beginning of time :lol:

82 with out loss
13.0 overs

Umar Akmal should have played here. They already won the series so nothing wrong in bringing him in and send him as a finisher

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom