What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

chalo koi ni israel ho ya oz,hai te gorey naal......

vasey main allah te believe karda haan naa ki black magic tey;)
kadey vi fail ho sakda hai;)

inshallah india jitega eh match,agla match baad vich dekhangey:D

o pa ji ay black magic ki honda ay? mein koi kuri nasani ay koi jera black magic da rola paaye bethay ho tusi jadon da ay world cup shru hoya ay-

India kal jitto hi jitto- tay semi final Pakistan ton haro hi haro :D-

o pa ji ay black magic ki honda ay? mein koi kuri nasani ay koi jera black magic da rola paaye bethay ho tusi jadon da ay world cup shru hoya ay-

India kal jitto hi jitto- tay semi final Pakistan ton haro hi haro :D-

black magic oh hai jeda tusi baar baar jandey badaldey paye c;)

India kal jitto hi jitto- tay semi final Pakistan ton haro hi haro

agar india kal jitya te wc bhi jitega......
chahey jedi marji team hovey.......
kal australia apna bed pack karke pajega ithon.......

te mohali wich main sambhal lavanga...
mumbai wich thackeray sambahl lega...

is karke cup te sadda hi hai..

I dont know how to post links..you must have 5 posta in order to post links ..what is this..i think i have replied in topics more than twenty times

why my posts are still zero

WAH WAH!!!!!!!!! Sister Maheen is on a roll today!!! Kya baat

Awww thanks bhai

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

I dont know how to post links..you must have 5 posta in order to post links ..what is this..i think i have replied in topics more than twenty times

why my posts are still zero

Apparently, posting in member's forum is not counted so I went to other forums and posted hence I can post videos.

Too many drop catches by Younas.
Wahab Riaz need to take few tips from Wasim about line and mainly about length.
This team shall continue in next match.
Last but not least, Afridi needs to trim his beard.

Oh yaar, I missed the match and my commentary on this thread.

Wtf, :angry:.

Lol how could you miss one of the best matches where Kamran Akmal's performance can actually be liked?

And people in your area Clifton near do talwaar were going wild. Lol the place was jammed pack with thousands of people celebrating.

Awww thanks bhai
Apparently, posting in member's forum is not counted so I went to other forums and posted hence I can post videos.

That is strange though as this members club is also a section of this forum so it should be counted and its also confusing to write that you have been thanked 19 times in 12 posts and then up there your no of posts are 5 lol

Too many drop catches by Younas.
Wahab Riaz need to take few tips from Wasim about line and mainly about length.
This team shall continue in next match.
Last but not least, Afridi needs to trim his beard.
Can't say about trim as this is his personal choice but he surely needs to keep his hands under control. There is no need to raise hands after every single wicket he takes... he needs to start celebrating with natural expression like before

it is not over yet we need to give 200 plus commitment and fielding in next game too

That is strange though as this members club is also a section of this forum so it should be counted and its also confusing to write that you have been thanked 19 times in 12 posts and then up there your no of posts are 5 lol

:( if these post were to be counted we'd all be in our 100s hehe

Back
Top Bottom