What's new

Pakistan vs West Indies - March 23rd, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

I know, but its nice to see them praising Pakistan on indian news channels :lol:

The way the use words is very amusing. Lots of spice added in their news and I love it

i would suggest u to not watch cricket shows on hindi channels, they are bunch of fools out there talking nonsense, english channels are good. ha, if u want some entertainment(masala) with some humor then it is fine.

holy crap....was looking out the window on Virginia Avenue. There were 4 Pakistani bikers wearing the green uniform doing wheelies and making a ruckus. Am only about 5-10 min. drive from White House. LoLz.

i would suggest u to not watch cricket shows on hindi channels, they are bunch of fools out there talking nonsense, english channels are good. ha, if u want some entertainment(masala) with some humor then it is fine.

I don't watch indian channels but I try my best to never miss them whenever Pakistan wins the cricket match and advancing to the next round of any bigger event :lol:

what is the name of that "NS Sidhu" show which is being very popular nowadays?

2011-03-23-21-57-43-February.......Twenty%20Three%2065.jpg

Pakistan coach Waqar Younis speaks at a press briefing after the first World Cup quarter-final match against West Indies.

You Know few records Related to today's match ..

- Pakistan have reached the World Cup semi-final for the sixth time, which equals the record which is held by Australia. If Australia beat India, it'll be their seventh semi-final.

- Afridi's 4 for 30 is his fourth haul of four or more wickets in this tournament, which is by far the most in a single World Cup.

- Hafeez's spell of 2 for 16 in ten overs is the most economical by a bowler in this World Cup.

:pakistan:

Talking about Ajmal Kasab is being insensitive. The man caused deaths of innocent people. Whether it was a conspiracy or not is a different matter, but the truth is that man is the cause of many deaths. So lets not let the victory makes us arrogant and inhumane please.

Congrats to everyone specially to Jana who was being pessimist for couple of days .indeed an amazing performance Thanks to ALLAH Almighty

I hope we will win this WC InshALLAH,

yaar wo ashok sahab ne ana tha nhi ayee abhi tak? main to thak gya un ke comments pardhny ke liye wait ker ker ke.:undecided:

yaar wo ashok sahab ne ana tha nhi ayee abhi tak? main to thak gya un ke comments pardhny ke liye wait ker ker ke.:undecided:

haha ashok jo k kal se WI k geet ga raha tha aur pta nahi kaun kaun se facts la raha tha to prove that WI is strong and they gonna beat Pakistan team , i hope someone is not having a bad a$$

aaye hain ab ashoke sahab wapis aaye hain :lol:

wohi if's and but's wale comments aap ko pichle pages main mil jayen ge :lol:

don't know why but my gut feeling is that its gonna be Pakistan vs india semi-final

Back
Top Bottom