What's new

Pakistan VS West Indies - 28 April, 2011 - Third ODI

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Discuss all the match topics for the third ODI here.

Enjoy. :pakistan:

Hahhahah Webby jee ... Yeh kya anhonee ho gaye :D

:rofl:

West Indies 171 (43.4/45 ov)
Pakistan 162/7 (38.5/45 ov)

Pakistan require another 10 runs with 3 wickets and 37 balls remaining

DJ Bravo to Wahab Riaz, SIX, Wahab settles the issue with some aggression. It was the expected bouncer from round the stumps and Riaz was ready for this short ball. He swung his bat and the white ball sailed over square-leg.

Hammad Azam batting was a total class, very good temperament. Very unlike the Razzaqs and Afridis, which is only a good thing.

He is a known match winner, with the ability of batting and technique like this, along with a great potential in bowling. The sky is the limit.

I will go as far as saying, If this guy played in the World Cup instead of Razzaq, we would have won it.

Hammad Azam batting was a total class, very good temperament. Very unlike the Razzaqs and Afridis, which is only a good thing.

He is a known match winner, with the ability of batting and technique like this, along with a great potential in bowling. The sky is the limit.

I will go as far as saying, If this guy played in the World Cup instead of Razzaq, we would have won it.

lets wait and see - he is a talent no doubt - so is asad shafiq and junaid khan has potential. he needs pointers from waqar and wasim to develop some variety in his bowling

the future looks bright

Its a very boring series to watch...crowd is not enthusiastic, neither the WI side....yaar shukkalein dekhney ko bhi dil nhi krta..LoL:lol::lol::lol:

In next 2 games........team shld be completely change. All other players shld get a chance.
Misbah shld rest in one game and Afiridi in other.

Team for 4th ODI

Ahmed Shehzad
Taufeeq Umar
Asad Shafiq
Umar Akmal
Usman Salahuddin
Hammad Azam
Shahid Afridi
Mohammad Salman
Tanvir Ahmed
Abdur Rehman
Sadaf Hussain

Team for 5th ODI

Ahmed Shehzad
Taufeeq Umar
Umar Akmal
Usman Salahuddin
Hammad Azam
Misbah-ul-Haq (c)
Mohammad Salman
Tanvir Ahmed
Abdur Rehman
Sadaf Hussain
Saeed Ajmal

In my opinion, no need to change the openers. Shehzad though doesn't seems to have the temperament at times.

Too full of himself, too aggressive, when he is not experienced yet.

I heard Sadaf Hussain is batter bowler then Junaid....

In my opinion, no need to change the openers. Shehzad though doesn't seems to have the temperament at times.

Too full of himself, too aggressive, when he is not experienced yet.

a/shehzad has talent but has flaws in his batting esp on the leg-side - gives easy catches at mid-wkt area. cant keep the ball down

a/shehzad has talent but has flaws in his batting esp on the leg-side - gives easy catches at mid-wkt area. cant keep the ball down

He is just 19, he needs expeirence.

Remember early performances of Saeed Anwar.....he used to give his wicket.

Back
Top Bottom