What's new

Pakistan VS Sri lanka Asia cup 2014 final at Mirpur Dhaka

who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no i am not seeing any possibility of pakistans win unless they can takes more wicket and check runs 76/2

asia.png

Pakistan is a girl? o_O
Well, all the countries are 'girls'. Non-living nouns such as countries, cities, nations, ship, cars etc are personified as 'she' in the traditional English (and I belong to the old school). Nevertheless, both the Associated Press, and the New York Times -style books, for instance, suggest using 'it' or 'its' to refer non-living nouns. So it is up to the user, grammatically both can be used.

poor strategy, there should be a sleep for mahela , a missed opportunity

Kapil Dev is ONLY bowler to take a hattrick in asia cup, doing it against Sri Lanka, dismissing Roshan Mahanama, Sanath Jayasuriya and Ramesh Ratnayake.

poor strategy, there should be a sleep for mahela , a missed opportunity

Tumhi ki korte pado e vepare :)

Pakistan's battling was poor factor, they didn't focus early batting, and Shahid Afridi didn't score anything, Sri Lanka take this opportunity to batting better. :coffee:

Kapil Dev is ONLY bowler to take a hattrick in asia cup, doing it against Sri Lanka, dismissing Roshan Mahanama, Sanath Jayasuriya and Ramesh Ratnayake.

Tumhi ki korte pado e vepare :)
Now these are the names I have not heard in a long time. Nostalgia hits. Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom