What's new

Pakistan VS Sri lanka Asia cup 2014 final at Mirpur Dhaka

who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1966925_644163498952788_1956115166_n.jpg

do the magic with the ball lala :pakistan:
Akmal should have gone in last three overs, we may have had a chance to see cameo innings from afridi, it would have taken us beyond 260, better than akmal taking singles.

Congratulations to both teams.
Score kya chal raha hai??

You needed a pause, and he provided one... Not losing wickets any further was the only job to do at that time.

pakistan batting order is also short, esp today after 18/3

but i still think he should have geared up in the later stage

Akmal should have gone in last three overs, we may have had a chance to see cameo innings from afridi, it would have taken us beyond 260, better than akmal taking singles.

yuppppp.....

Key to success - team Pakistan will have to give best at fielding. Giving chances to lankans means presenting cup to them on a golden tray.

Shukar karo that we got 260. Laparnay say out bhi hojata hai. Which is what happens 80% of the time.

Sri Lanka will have to keep an eye on the Required Run Rate. While Pakistan has to keep an eye on the Bookie book Rate.

SL conceded only 6 extras..
While Pakistan would give double than that.

pakistan batting order is also short, esp today after 18/3

but i still think he should have geared up in the later stage

What I perceive considering situation, the plan was to stay resolute till 40 overs and then go after the bowlers. I agree he should have accelerated to a minimum degree possible but then we are not known for handling pressure cooker situation.

fielding saved lanka many runs today i must say

Roughly 20 runs... Mahela saved two certain boundaries.

Are you from Indian Punjab?

What I perceive considering situation, the plan was to stay resolute till 40 overs and then go after the bowlers. I agree he should have accelerated to a minimum degree possible but then we are not known for handling pressure cooker situation.

Roughly 20 runs... Mahela saved two certain boundaries.

Are you from Indian Punjab?

the wicket was also not as easy today as it was before, there is dew factor i have heard from commies

Hafeez should make up for the early dismissal. Missing a catch is not an option this time..

Back
Top Bottom