What's new

Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka 2nd ODI Pallekele, June 9 2012

difficult chase ---- most likely Sri Lanka is going to win

lets see :D

I can see pakistan needing 90 runs in last 10 overs. With 3-4 Malinga's over SL might pull it back.

Akmal Gone......

Typical Pakistani Batting, Look at Required run rate and Pak run rate, why they believe by playing turtle they will win -_-

Damn!:toast_sign: we're definitely going to lose this match.:cheesy:

Pakistani batting khappay khappay khappay!!!

pakistan cannot chase in excess of 250 with this batting line up..period

well first of alll why you brought rahat ali when sami was bowling well no reason to bring him still lot of matches has to be played in the series first win series than bring rahat and other thing why going with 3 faster bowlers i think tanvir dont stand chance for we have far better players in the team like shoaib malik who can bowl 5 overs ecnomially and can bat as batsman we are short on or bring all rounder like razaque in and why our bowlers consistantly feeding parrera where he like to hit just bowl outside off and he cant hit there any way but in 3rd ODI we need one more added batsman malik if younis go early we have something in the tank and hopefullly we win the toss on 3rd ODI and score 250 or 270 than for me it is bye bye to lanka we will win that match and in this match they scored alot behind nothing in front lanka played this is another thing to look for and suggestion for ajmal dont bowl too much doosra bowl 2 in over that willl do the job becoz when he is not bowling them we can get wicket too

well first of alll why you brought rahat ali when sami was bowling well no reason to bring him still lot of matches has to be played in the series first win series than bring rahat and other thing why going with 3 faster bowlers i think tanvir dont stand chance for we have far better players in the team like shoaib malik who can bowl 5 overs ecnomially and can bat as batsman we are short on or bring all rounder like razaque in and why our bowlers consistantly feeding parrera where he like to hit just bowl outside off and he cant hit there any way but in 3rd ODI we need one more added batsman malik if younis go early we have something in the tank and hopefullly we win the toss on 3rd ODI and score 250 or 270 than for me it is bye bye to lanka we will win that match and in this match they scored alot behind nothing in front lanka played this is another thing to look for and suggestion for ajmal dont bowl too much doosra bowl 2 in over that willl do the job becoz when he is not bowling them we can get wicket too

Sami has injured his thumb.
Gul was worse than Tanveer in both, i must say all matches in this Your Does he stand c
1st T20: 4 0 43 0 10.75
Here are Tanveers figures in 1st T20: Sohail Tanvir 4 0 12 3
Gul dint play second T20.
2nd T20 Sohail Tanvir 4 0 15 1

He was better in the First ODI :
Umar Gul 9 2 24 3 2.66
Sohail Tanvir 8 0 30 0 3.75

2nd ODI:
Umar Gul 9 0 58 0
Sohail Tanvir 9 1 51 1

:pop:

Anyways 1 of these 2 should sit out in the 3rd and Malik should be given last chance to prove himself he has been having his worst times in cricket.

Razzaq? :what: We have a better replacement of Razzaq since he has become old. Hammad Azam should have been in the place of Tanveer/Gul.

^^^ Younis khan should sit in next match. He is simply doing nothing right now in our ODI team.

we should bring back sami, also need to bring back shafiq

the debut guy rahat has some potential needs to be given new ball next game

next ODI is after 3 days :cry::guns::fie::angry:

Back
Top Bottom