What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was the timeline, and Sharjah matches....
You failed to reply, why is Pakistan at number 5 on ICC ODI ranking for the last 5-6 years???

Ok Here's your details answer
Total Pakistan India NR
In India 26 17 9 0
In Pak 27 14 11 2
In UAE 26 21 5 0
Neutral 40 19 19 2

So would you say Shakur Rana also had a hand in Pakistan's wins in India because you have a woeful record against us there.

Ok Here's your details answer

In UAE 26 21 5 0
Neutral 40 19 19 2

Look for yrself at above....

I am vindicated, as I said, UAE matches were fixed!
And on neutral ground India-Pak are same...
However - Pakistan has lost the sheen since five years,,,,,,thats why they are not at the top of the ICC rankings - plain n simple...

i watched interview on TV....sorry no source....there was also a vid for that dhoni kirsten adn the caretaker talking and watching the pitch.....but sorry no source right now.

It is their right.. being the hosts they can prepare pitches to support their home team.. Batting friendly wickets are good for Pakistani players too.. our bowler still can take wickets even if it is batting track.. but a batting track will be good for our batsmen and indian bowlers are going to suffer :P

In my opinion, India should go for extreme bowling pitch so that their mediocre bowlers can bowl Pakistan out early, they should trust Indian batsmen for surviving against Pakistani bowlers enough.. :P..

PS: just joking.. make flat batting pitches please

CHANDIGARH: With the fever touching the skies ahead of Pak-India semifinal, the mother of all matches, in Mohali, Indian government was taking all possible security measures to secure the Wednesday's encounter to be attended by the top leadership of both the countries.

Anti-aircraft guns have been placed and Mohali has been declared a no-fly zone. Indian Air Force (IAF) helicopters are on standby for air surveillance and fighter jets at Ambala.

A multi-tier security is in place involving special commandos and other Indian security agencies. An agency is tasked with air surveillance and it's expected to use Israeli-made unmanned air vehicles (UAVs).

Close to 3000 policemen will patrol the area and anti-aircraft guns will be used. The city has been declared a no-fly zone.

Hey guys and gals, 61 pages and yet the game is a couple of days away. Man, we really love cricket, or is it the hype we are more into. I think the later is true, as I have here a couple of videos you may (or not) like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! Presenter: "How do we crack Shahid Afridi?"
Why is the media more afraid of the team than their players?

Munaf pateL
Ms DhOni
Virat kOhli
Yuvraj Singh
ZahEeR Khan
YuSuf pathan
Virenderr SheWag
Sachin TEndulkar
harbhAjan Singh
Rashwin
Gautam GambhEr

Well... It reads something else too..

What about this mate :cheesy:

196621_10150174916144923_783859922_8496586_4705299_n.jpg

That was the time, when Pakistan was playing with 12 players - umpire included (Shakur Rana) and most of Sharjah matches were fixed by Dawood Gang.

Since 5 years Pakistan is at number 5 at ICC rankings.....

And Indian players were sold out in all sarjah matches fixed by Indian Dawood Ibrahim ???

:no: ashoke come out of your paranoid utopia .

and oh BTW so you accept that Dawood Ibrahim was in UAE all this time and you Indians lacked balls to ask UAE for his extradition and instead crying on top of your throat against Pakistan.

hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom