What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is smash on ur fa*e ...
Loook ur country, ur ministers, ur Gov, ur people and ur media saying that ur team is BIKOW MAAAAL

LOL, we will see on Wednesday Sir & I wouldn't want to be a hatemonger by digging out some hard facts which will be incredibly tough to swallow for our friends across the border .

The odds are in favor of India & we have quite a lot of hacks like Gupta on either side of the fence talking cr@p out of their a$$. The whole world including top notch investigating agencies are at prowl now & it is practically impossible to fix this match.

The stage is set, let the best team win!!

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shastri & Sohail sweating it out, it's all hottening up !!

"Indian team is BMW, Pakistan an autorickshaw"- Ravi Shastri

Reported by Salik Aziz

A cricket match between India and Pakistan is never restricted to the cricketing field, one of the many reasons why it is not just a match. Apart from creating tension amongst the fans who are still in a hunt for the Mohali ticket, ex-cricketers from both sides of the boundaries are too found to be excited, tensed and supporting their sides explicitly.

In an Indian talk show, when the biggest match of the cup, was being discussed and previewed, Ravi Shastri, a former Indian cricketer, called Indian cricket team BMW and took the liberty to call Pakistan's team auto-rickshaw.

Amir Sohail, former Pakistan cricket team captain, who was also a part of the discussion replied in rather a gentle manner by reminding Ravi

"...when you are stuck in traffic, it is the rickshaw. That is to take you to the destination well within time".

Amir later went on to claim that India will never provide a green-top wicket to the Pakistan's side, and if they do, India will be playing in their hands. He also said" I heard someone saying that India will win on a green-top wicket, I dare to produce a green-top wicket and we will see that match".

Ravi, on the other hand, replied "If India play Pakistan 10 times on green-top, in a one-day game, in next six months, India will win 8 out of 10 times. Any part of the world, any territory, go and play India will beat them".

In the end it was Amir Sohail who accepted the challenge, or rather challenged, by saying "let's start from Mohali".

An Indo-Pak spares no one, not even the ex-players, it is all building up, it is contagious and the play has not even started yet. India and Pakistan are to face each other in the 2nd semi-final of the world cup 2011 on 30th March.

What if it rains unexpectedly on the 30th?......sabka popat ho jayega.

Is 31st the reserve day ? Will Gilani go back on the 30th and come back on the 31st?

lolzzzzzzzz

I believe Sohail was more balanced here, Shastri is clearly over excited(confident!?!).

Let the result do the talking Sir...... everyone getting charged up anyways !!

Who cares ? But if its a fixed match, then I am damn sure Pakistan will lose. Because there is no way in hell or earth that PCB can beat BCCI in influence. :lol:

Just one word for this post. Lolzzzz:rofl:

England players were mentally too tired .... Half the team already went back to england bcoz of injuries...

What I meant was that you guys are discussing too much about Akhtar instead of Gul who is currently more perfect to deliver the goods for Pakistan.

akhter is being discussed because he attendance was in doubt, we all know, gul is our top bowler pacer so dont even need to discuss that... but akhter's attendance will make our pace bowling strong..

What if it rains unexpectedly on the 30th?......sabka popat ho jayega.

Is 31st the reserve day ? Will Gilani go back on the 30th and come back on the 31st?

lolzzzzzzzz

If it rains then Pak sure will go to final as then the decision would be on Group position. You pray better it doesnt happen.. :)

If it rains then Pak sure will go to final as then the decision would be on Group position. You pray better it doesnt happen.. :)

Nope, there has to be a reserve day, which may be 31st.

Just one word for this post. Lolzzzz:rofl:

Same here too. I literally lol'd when he said the match was fixed in Pakistan's favour. :lol: I mean all the cricket bookies/agents/top brass in ICC are RAW agents. How can India loose then ? ;)

akhter is being discussed because he attendance was in doubt, we all know, gul is our top bowler pacer so dont even need to discuss that... but akhter's attendance will make our pace bowling strong..

well, for me personally, i feel, its better for Pakistan if he does not play, you guys are expecting too much from him even if he plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom