What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
2401785663.jpg

is it true Afridi's brother (same guy who was firing M16s after T-20 victory) marched to the border with no ticket and managed to not only enter bharat but also secure a ticket???

i heard the rumour somewhere

is it true Afridi's brother (same guy who was firing M16s after T-20 victory) marched to the border with no ticket and managed to not only enter bharat but also secure a ticket???

i heard the rumour somewhere

Do you really think this can be true ? :lol:

Do you really think this can be true ? :lol:

well APPARENTLY he did tell the agents that he is Afridis brother and he has a ticket "on the way"

some bhartis came and brought him the ticket, then he got his visa stamped...again, mere rumour. You know how it works my son, cant always believe everything you hear or read. That's why im asking if anyone here would be more informed

doesnt really matter regardless. There are big screens set up all across the country's cities. Even the guy fixing punctured tyres on the side of the road will be watching very closely.

well APPARENTLY he did tell the agents that he is Afridis brother and he has a ticket "on the way"

some bhartis came and brought him the ticket, then he got his visa stamped...again, mere rumour. You know how it works my son, cant always believe everything you hear or read. That's why im asking if anyone here would be more informed

doesnt really matter regardless. There are big screens set up all across the country's cities. Even the guy fixing punctured tyres on the side of the road will be watching very closely.

I'll tell u a better story.

He came to the border and told the guards that he was Afridis borther and showed a ticket.

Indian guards interrogated him for four hours bcoz they did not trust him.

After 4 hours once they were able to verify his details he was let off.

Anywhere near Dwarka/Mehrauli/Rohini. Not Jamunapar, and not too far away in Gurgaon either.

Yaar Rohini is total north Delhi and Mehrauli is South-West. Kahin bhi ja sakte ho!!! Waise try some sports bar in Rohini or District Centre. You might just luck out.

I'm from Mayur Vihar, so can't help you out, sorry. Waise I'm going to CP...

ICC & indian media need to read your post.

After watching umpiring of today's match you may like to rephrase your advise.

Why dont someone kick this hate monger's .......

aahhhaa ...this one is interesting huh...u guys want to see pakistan loose this match huh

Yaar Rohini is total north Delhi and Mehrauli is South-West. Kahin bhi ja sakte ho!!! Waise try some sports bar in Rohini or District Centre. You might just luck out.

I'm from Mayur Vihar, so can't help you out, sorry. Waise I'm going to CP...

It's just that we are three from each corner in Delhi. And are planning to show off our 'lung power' in whatever bar we can get to :lol:

What place in CP do you think would be good?

Edit: Just found out a place in Dwarka.

It's just that we are three from each corner in Delhi. And are planning to show off our 'lung power' in whatever bar we can get to :lol:

What place in CP do you think would be good?

Edit: Just found out a place in Dwarka.

There are a few good ones like Q'BA or Blue-O. I've got a place reserved at Lido's.

Which place in Dwarka? I've heard there are a lot of good little places that have come up in Dwarka recently...

We already have 2400+ replies in this thread.

Guys lets aim for 5000+ replies by the end of todays match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom