What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan will lose and it will be easy trip home for their fans through the Wagah border, everything is organised we have your special buses to take you back home enjoy the day :tup:

we don't care about wining or losing. We just expect our team to give their best. Atleast put up a fight. .

Abey aaj doodh nahi piya kya??You were talking about World no.2 right?IDIOT!! kahan se uth kar aa gaya hai
Talk about world no.2 why bringing Indian bowlers into it??:hitwall:

Mummy ne kahi doodh ki jagah sharab toh nahi de di?:rofl:

Sachin third class bolower .....my foot.
Happy now

I dont care who wins this WC.

I just want India to win on the 30th, even thereafter we loose on the 2nd of April, I will not mind.

Winning on the 30th will be WC for me

the think is that Brett Lee is out of the World Cup and Shoaib Akhtar is still playing. . I don't know how well he can perform in the upcoming match. .

but he does have a good record. . :pakistan:

Shoaib Akhtar has a chance to play in SF because of the merit of OTHER pakistani bowlers, not himself. He didn't even play in most of the matches till now.

Telll me the pain u felt when Sachin was OUT on duck in Kalkutta

I disproved your claim so you are trying to rile me up? Won't work buddy :coffee:

Who wrote Quran??What's the level of Authenticity?Listen..i am not talking about ALLAH i m talking about GOD,who doesn't exist!

I know you are talking about GOD. But I can't understand secular people like you who say that there is a reason for everything but you think that the WHOLE UNIVERSE, stars, moons, galaxies and even human beings were created by accident!! :undecided:

we don't care about wining or losing. We just expect our team to give their best. Atleast put up a fight. .

who are you kidding? winning is everything and I know Pakistanis want to win as much as Indian fans, but the game will be good that's for sure

the issue is not about seeing. . you have'nt seen oxygen, so I think you believe that you live without oxygen. . There are so many more things that you can't see but you do believe they exist. .
Allah has provided us with enough signs to prove that HE is the only GOD. .

Stop lecturing Atheists .
Unko kitna bhi samajhayo kutte ki puch tedi ki tedi hi rehti hai :D

I know you are talking about GOD. But I can't understand secular people like you who say that there is a reason for everything but you think that the WHOLE UNIVERSE, stars, moons, galaxies and even human beings were created by accident!! :undecided:

Were they created by GOD?Okay calm down and think for a minute,GOD if existed,his existence would have started from somewhere,right??There would have been a time that GOD first came into existence?HOW was GOD made???? I thought about it and stopped believing in GOD

Sachin club level crickter.....
Only scored against small teams like Kynya Zimbbwe etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom