What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
good speed
but, :
at the 159.9 kmH this will happen :

this ball was at 150.9.....At the speed of 159.9 , tendulkar will give an edge to keeper...

Last edited by a moderator:
They gave up their tickets for Pak fans - The Times of India

CHANDIGARH: They have all done a good turn for Pakistani cricket fans. But for different reasons. They are Indians who have given up their prized match tickets so that enthusiasts from the neighbouring country can be at Mohali for Wednesday's big match.

A case in point is theatre personality Sudesh Sharma. Hindi litterateur Mohan Rakesh's short story 'Malbe ka Dher' about a Pakistani hockey spectator's search for his roots during a match at Amritsar prompted Sharma to donate his son's and his own tickets for Wednesday's match to Pakistani peaceniks.

An 18-year-old Doon School-educated mahant of Haridwar-based Nirmal Akhara, Ranjai Sodhi, felt a touch of spirituality while persuading his five college-going friends to hand over their tickets to Pakistanis. He told TOI from Haridwar, ''Offering your seat or possessions to somebody whom people have branded your enemy, is a journey to destroy stereotypes to explore peace, friendship and love.''

A manager of Union Bank of India, Dileep Khanna, found an opportunity in giving up his tickets to salvage India's corrupt image getting projected through black marketing of the semifinal tickets apart from number of scams. Khanna said by offering tickets to Pakistanis, ''I've sent a message that India is not just a home to black marketers and scamsters but also those who can adjust for somebody who wants to see the match and promote peace.''

Sharma from the Chandigarh-based Theatre for Theatre (TFT) said India gains from the visits of Pakistanis as they will aspire to achieve what India has already done — tolerance for others' views, democracy, progress in key areas. A travel agent Vivek Bhasin and a retired government official YP Bhasin said they could donate the tickets for promoting friendship and peace.

Green+indian+ring-necked+parakeet.jpg

Please don't disturb my soul again .......

Attention members: All these are very dangerous questions ,you can lose your life while answering them.:undecided: Learn from my experience.

How about betting on game?
Satta khelte hai.. Mere 100 INR on Sachin
He will make highest runs.
I will 10 times more to anyone if he doesn't, otherwise money is mine

How about betting on game?
Satta khelte hai.. Mere 100 INR on Sachin
He will make highest runs.
I will 10 times more to anyone if he doesn't, otherwise money is mine

i bet sachin will not be the highest scorer.. get your 1000 irs ready

well if it is true it will be good will jesture from indians thank to all those indians

I HAVE BROUGHT A IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ICC BOARD THAT LET CRICKET BE CRICKET AND DO NOT INSULT IT THROUGH FLAME BAITS AND VULGAR LANGUAGE.

icc.jpg

Sachin Tendulkar was watched over by several police officers as he left the PCA Stadium

(These cops are taking his pictures...:lol:)

130648.2.jpg

130648.2.jpg

sardaar ji soch rahe hai ki.. yaar ye 100 marega ya nahi... thode tensed lag rahe hai sardar ji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom