What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small piece of trivia - A team from the Subcontinent will play in the final for the 6 th consecutive time :)

Yup indeed. Hopefully it is your personal BS and not of Dhoni. :)

It was a reply to a half cooked BS by your member....Anyways, How will you understand... ;)

It was a reply to a half cooked BS by your member....Anyways, How will you understand... ;)

Yes I don't understand Bull sh!t.... You guys are good in producing and understanding it.:)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

we defeated u in all this world cup (except 1983)... defeating pakistan is bigger than world cup

Lolzzz.:rofl:

Yes I don't understand Bull sh!t.... You guys are good in producing and understanding it.:)

Iam humbled to hear it from a person who has mastered it... :lol:

Yes I don't understand Bull sh!t.... You guys are goon in producing and understanding it.:)

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Lolzzz.:rofl:

sahi kaha na... but aapko kaise malum oga ? kabhie mehsus hi nahi kiya hai ... :rofl:

pakistan's batting is their weak point we should use it for our benefit and we have a strong batting line up so i think we will face pakistan's bowling attack easily.

India vs Pakistan

always the game is b/w indian bowler and pakistanis batmen..... do some HW

Last time Pakistan played India was in champions trophy in south africa. Pakistan beat India and India went home before semi final

All we need is the desired coin-flip and it's over for India. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom