What's new

Pakistan vs. India; Jung e Twitter, 18 September 2016.

Moonlight

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just like after every other attack on India, Indian tradition of blaming Pakistan for it continued after Uri attacks. Indians on Twitter openly blamed Pakistan for it and threatened to attack Pakistan. But how Pakistanis responded to it was something worth seeing.

STARTED OFF AS A POLL BY THIS INDIAN.
Yes Mr. Sanjay Dixit wanted a war. But unexpectedly the results were 54% in the favor of no. So the joke’s on him.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

INDIA, THE REALITY IS.
That you cannot kill us with your tweets.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

@war&peace Aren't you the one who said this "We neither hate nor love India, for most Pakistanis India is an insignificant entity, all they know is something like that exists in the East"
Look who is opening threads based on Twitter posts. You will know who ignores whom. :lol::lol::lol:

@war&peace Aren't you the one who said this "We neither hate nor love India, for most Pakistanis India is an insignificant entity, all they know is something like that exists in the East"
Look who is opening threads based on Twitter posts. You will know who ignores whom. :lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Another one. :)
Basically I am trying to show the maturity level of Pakistanis, you brainless. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Another one. :)
Basically I am trying to show the maturity level of Pakistanis, you brainless. :)
Sure sure.. I just quoted one of your people, who was jumping up and down proudly, saying Pakistanis don't care about India. You just proved my point. I thank you. :lol:

Because it was aimed at Pakistani actors who are working in India for personal gains and totally disregarding the national sensitivities and stance. That's why he created the thread and really that vindicates my stance. We need to end these farcical relations with India and I will be truly happy if Indians ban them and send them back.

Because it was aimed at Pakistani actors who are working in India for personal gains and totally disregarding the national sensitivities and stance. That's why he created the thread and really that vindicates my stance. We need to end these farcical relations with India and I will be truly happy if Indians ban them and send them back.
haha!! someone just had to eat his own words. Noone from India opened any threads about twitter posts, but you can clearly see who does. Accept it, you and your countrymen is so obsessed you even open threads on twitter posts, and youtube videos:lol::lol:

Now Pack up time for all Pakistanis in Bollywood

We dont want Fawad Khan and Atif Aslam !!

haha!! someone just had to eat his own words. Noone from India opened any threads about twitter posts, but you can clearly see who does. Accept it, you and your countrymen is so obsessed you even open threads on twitter posts, and youtube videos:lol::lol:
:o: are you :crazy:... you said that yourself..so take care now you are totally senseless and boring :mad:

Last edited:
mashaallalala another victory for pakistani awwan against kafir india.

Which Kafir the one that Gandhi used to call South Africans? Or the Kafir Kafir? Actually in modi india's case both Kafir apply and I am confused by your comment now.

the kind of kafir u call Modi, we 1 billion hindu pagans, :D

modi is not only a kafir but a mass murderer and a thug too .............. and I don't believe all the one billion are same as modi. You don't want to be put with modi in our ranking system. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom